💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Messi-ER eras: ARTPOP vs. Chromatica

PsychoMaxcara

Messi-ER eras: ARTPOP vs. Chromatica  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Which era is the messiest era in the outstanding career of Mother Monster?

• ARTPOP
    • Chromatica
    • Bonus: Ava Max's Heaven & Hell

Featured Posts

PsychoMaxcara

Ok, so ever since I joined the amazing GagaDaily, I've observed there seems to be a general consensus that the ARTPOP and Chromatica eras are not the most well-executed eras in Gaga's career, especially in comparison to the nearly flawless blueprint she established with The Fame, The Fame Monster, and Born This Way eras.

We all love the albums... And it is out of this love that the frustration often occurs. ARTPOP, the album, deserved better -- and Chromatica, the album, deserved better as well. Obviously, ARTPOP era wasn't constantly threatened by the impending doom of Corona, which is something the Chromatica era had to find a way around.

Share your opinions, I'm very curious about what y'all think.

xoxo Craig

There's nothing messy about the Chromatica era. Its nobodies fault that Covid 19 made an appearance and put all her plans in the bin

End Racism Now

Delulu Rogers

Chromatica is messier imo. ARTPOP there were such legal issues and trauma happening yet we still got multiple performances, interviews, appearances, an actual WW tour etc.

Yes chromatica has the pandemic but there is literally so much she could have done but didn’t. To think from June-now we’ve had 1 performance and 1 MV when clearly it’s possible to do more of those as she showed us 

ARTPOP, without a doubt. All the canceled promises, that one interview, you know the one. All the drama. ARTPOP was way, way messier than Chromatica. Only reason Chromatica is messy is cause of covid. 

"back to you, f*cker"

Esteban

3 virtual perfomances 
2 acoustic performances from her home
1 Chromatica livestream concert
2 virtual talk shows
1 more MV
Lyrics videos with Chromatica visuals
Some live content on Chromtica tv

And I would be soo pleased for the Chromatica Era mostly because there was a huge potential. 
It wasn't that hard even in this context imo

But I love the album and the three mv's that's already a good thing 

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Bobina said:

that one interview, you know the one

:sharon:

I do, I really do :billie:

I voted Chromatica because I'm a bitter ghey. It would be different if other pop girls didn't serve consistent videos and performances during quarantine :huntyga: but they did. 

Luke78619

ARTPOP defo, so many things planned that didn’t happen due to team/management issues, dwuw mess, GUY as a third single (even tho the vid is great), Gaga’s mental health, the critics, it wasn’t a particularly pleasant era

Chromatica has been solid, it was on course for a lot of promo but obviously covid and BLM altered plansbjt despite this I wouldn’t say anything has been particularly messy, it’s just been a slow era

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

monketsharona

Chromatica.

On ARTPOP we had material to enjoy at least.

I absolutely love Chromatica (the album and the visual she served). But please only one performance in 8 months since the start of the era ? The girl got lazy. Chromatica (era not album) can't even compete with any other era by Lady Gaga.

Massive Monster

Chromatica isn't a really messy era imo (yet)

It just has Rona

ARTPOP is the queen of messy era bottoms

:ohwell:

Kind regards

Where is LG7

Chromatica is messier duh, esp when we have Sour Candy's foreshadowing

"I might be messed up

but I know what's up"

EkYrjnnU8AEAG0d?format=jpg&name=medium

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, Massive Monster said:

Chromatica isn't a really messy era imo (yet)

It just has Rona

The Covid excuse really needs to stop. A huge amount of artists (some a lot smaller than Gaga in the business) achieved to make amazing eras full of exciting contents during those pandemics times.

Sepsami

Anyone that says Chromatica is messier weren't around for the ARTPOP era, trust THAT :awkney:

EDIT:

I'm sorry idk what you gheys even want anymore, we had a smash #1 hit with ROM & she even filmed a masterpiece like 911 and put it out during quarantine :triggered:

Sepsami
19 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Chromatica.

On ARTPOP we had material to enjoy at least.

I absolutely love Chromatica (the album and the visual she served). But please only one performance in 8 months since the start of the era ? The girl got lazy. Chromatica (era not album) can't even compete with any other era by Lady Gaga.

It's not like Corona is devastating communities or anything :saladga: We would've had a 6 show tour by now if it wasn't for that mess. Y'all really can't blame Gaga this :madge:

Sepsami
6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

The Covid excuse really needs to stop. A huge amount of artists (some a lot smaller than Gaga in the business) achieved to make amazing eras full of exciting contents during those pandemics times.

Okay so what's less amazing about Gaga's than let's say Taylor :triggered:

Archived