💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift, Bradley Cooper guitars to be auctioned for Nashville COVID-19

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Taylor Swift and Bradley Cooper have donated guitars to a celebrity country music auction to raise funds for everyday workers in the industry whose livelihoods have been devastated by the coronavirus pandemic.

Swift’s signed black Gibson acoustic guitar that she played for the live debut performance of her new song “betty” in September, comes along with nine of the singer’s custom picks in a lot that could fetch $25,000 to $40,000, Christie’s auction house said on Thursday.

The electric guitar Cooper played as washed-up country singer Jackson Maine in his 2018 film “A Star is Born” is also up for sale, with an estimate of $2,000 to $4,000.

reuters

Bradley Cooper guitar : onlineonly.christies.com
2020_NYR_19025_0009_000(bradley_cooper_g2020_NYR_19025_0009_003(bradley_cooper_g

Taylor guitar : onlineonly.christies.com
2020_NYR_19025_0008_000(taylor_swift_gib2020_NYR_19025_0008_004(taylor_swift_gib2020_NYR_19025_0008_005(taylor_swift_gib

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby
7 minutes ago, COOOK said:

"Taylor Swift, Bradley Cooper"

she would release new album about her broken heart before December:billie:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

I mean, he does whatever he wants with his stuff, but I find it sad he’s giving it away (it’s for an amazing cause tho, don’t get me wrong. But he probably has a lot of other guitars that could’ve been signed)...
Like, I think it would be amazing to own such an iconic item and look back at it in 20 years thinking “wow, that was such a beautiful moment in my life”.

But since he DID choose to give it away, props to him (and Taylor) for helping with such a great cause! :heart:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

Economy
9 minutes ago, Aleks said:

I mean, he does whatever he wants with his stuff, but I find it sad he’s giving it away (it’s for an amazing cause tho, don’t get me wrong. But he probably has a lot of other guitars that could’ve been signed)...
Like, I think it would be amazing to own such an iconic item and look back at it in 20 years thinking “wow, that was such a beautiful moment in my life”.

But since he DID choose to give it away, props to him (and Taylor) for helping with such a great cause! :heart:

Yeah I agree I mean there's no right or wrong decision here. It's a personal choice

Me personally in his position I think I'd rather donate $4000 put of my own pocket (that for someone like him isn't a tone of money) than to give away a momento like that from one of my greatest movies...

But u can't keep everything. Maybe in his mind it's not a big enough thing to justify pack ratting so he decided to auction it... Fair :shrug:

Franch Toast

That's so cheap for his guitar. He's selling himself short. 

She/Her/Hers

giskardsb

was that one actually used in the movie? I thought the movie one was green but maybe I'm mis-remembering.

11 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

That's so cheap for his guitar. He's selling himself short. 

Even random things from the AHS Hotel auction were more expensive omg 

Archived