Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Billie Eillish having to defend herself against body shamers...

Featured Posts

Blastertoyo
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

I don’t agree with body shaming, but I do think we've become too soft about talking about weight. When I saw that picture, I didn't actually recognise her and it took me a minute to realise it was her. Its not healthy to be overweight and we should be able to talk about weight more freely without putting someone down negatively. 

How many girls u know with neon green roots? 

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
3 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

I don’t agree with body shaming, but I do think we've become too soft about talking about weight. When I saw that picture, I didn't actually recognise her and it took me a minute to realise it was her. Its not healthy to be overweight and we should be able to talk about weight more freely without putting someone down negatively. 

She's not overweight or unhealthy in the picture. Get a grip on reality. Gaga has been heavier with smaller breasts.

The fact the gheys mistake big natural breasts with over weight is the height of ridiculousness.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Blastertoyo
2 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

She's not overweight or unhealthy in the picture. Get a grip on reality. Gaga has been heavier will smaller breasts.

The fact the gheys mistake big natural breasts with over weight is the height of ridiculousness.

Cuz the only breasts they know look like 

ex9u1hr8wwkz.jpg

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

She's not overweight or unhealthy in the picture. Get a grip on reality. Gaga has been heavier will smaller breasts.

If you say so

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
10 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Its just the fact that you've associated big natural breasts with being overweight. 

End Racism Now

LGMonster95
49 minutes ago, FudgeyBear said:

I think this obsession society has with telling people that they’re overweight or underweight needs to go. People aren’t stupid. They know the health issues associated with obesity or anorexia. Let people live their own lives and make decisions for themselves.

Btw, this isn’t a commentary on Billie’s body. 

Great point, in my situation for example, I really have weight problems and I got into this situation when I was young and literally had no friends, used to stay home a lot because I was also depressed. I've been trying and failing and trying again and struggling a lot to lose weight, It's really not that easy especially when you have to lose a lot of it. Luckily I don't have any serious health issues 

17 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

If you say so

11 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Its just the fact that you've associated big natural breasts with being overweight. 

XP9N2F.gif

Linus Gaga
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

we should be able to talk about weight more freely without putting someone down negatively. 

agree with this part tho, feel like nowadays any topics are too sensitive to discuss openly:ohno:

Hit me a message and say hi !

neopet bbq

grown men should keep this 18 year olds name outta their mouth wtf. Do they even remember what 18 year olds looked like when they were 18 lmao. an no theres nothing wrong with her body or this pic

Lord Temptation

But Adele has never had to make public announcements about being body shamed? Or Lizzo? Why is Billie’s team actively paying attention to trolls?

And honestly, most people have never even seen Billie outside of oversized clothes and hats. Billie looks fine. This is such a nonissue.

xoxo Craig

My point was that talking about weight is still taboo. Its still a touchy subject. How are we, as a society, supposed to deal with the obesity crisis the western world faces if people keep being offended by talking about weight, diets, and healthy lifestyles? 

The amount of responses in this thread against mine proved that. Do I believe Billie is obese? No. Do I think she's fat? No. Do I believe she's gained weight or is overweight? Maybe, it looks like she has gained weight. There is nothing wrong with identifying that and saying things as it is. The problem comes when people think that that looks like a healthy normal weight, or the opposite where people think that that is overweight/obese. 

As long as you put your point across in a way thats not negative, then I don't think its body shaming. We have to be more aware of what we as a society believe is 'healthy' or 'normal', and we have to be okay with talking about our health like that. 

That's all. Billie is NOT fat, but maybe she has gained a few. 

End Racism Now

JusKeepBreathin
24 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

If you say so

CF8NyuWWAAA_SZL.png

She's not even as big as Gaga was during the beginning CTC. The blonde was during the end. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Teletubby
6 hours ago, COOOK said:

XP9N2F.gif

ava

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

29 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

The amount of responses in this thread against mine proved that. Do I believe Billie is obese? No. Do I think she's fat? No. Do I believe she's gained weight or is overweight? Maybe

Your post insinuated that Billie is overweight, maybe u haven't seen many women in your life but Billie has a very standard normal body, with a bigger chest which doesn't mean you are overweight at all.

30 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

As long as you put your point across in a way thats not negative, then I don't think its body shaming.

You're very off topic unless u think people calling Billie a "mid 30s wine mom body" is normal and should be done so that Billie loses weight and is deemed "healthy" in your eyes 

Archived