💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Billie Eillish having to defend herself against body shamers...

Featured Posts

shes 18? gosh  i know we are still locked in 2020 but i thought shes been 18 since i heard about her.

thats an awful comentary, honestly.

I have to say i dont agree with coments in this thread. Ill just go directly to personal experience. I've put up some weight. First thing that happens when i meet someone, they touch my belly, literally like this, everytime. Look up, frown, boy, you gotta be careful. Or laugh, that's blowing up etc

Okay, it's bloody annoying, yeah it is.

about her, the overweight coment is first ignorant. She has breasts and a large natural torso and maybe large bones. The legs are skinny, she doesnt even have a tummy tummy. I know, even if she had....but she doesnt.

Some people seem to have never looked around and appreciate how are human bodies...

_Now, the usual comentary on weight is that you're eating too much. And it's a critic that you're laxing off. Which is the usual but not for everyone.

In my experience, it makes me insecure. that's simple, makes me remember about it and eating more, but i also think that it helps me to be alert. I kinda agree with craig, we're becoming too afraid of talking about weight, ofc it's sensible. But well, sometimes you're just digging a bigger and deeper cave for yourself.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donatellab

Why do people have the need to comment on others’ bodies and think it’s okay to bodyshame a 18 year old girl, when there’s nothing wrong with her body. Billie has been talking about this her entire career, that she’s wearing big clothes so people couldn’t bodyshame her, and when she wears a tank top on a hot day or a bikini during vacation, people, especially middle aged guys think it’s too revealing or critize her appearance. Women are constantly being put down for everything, and criticized if their breasts are too small or too big, if their belly is too big, even if you can see their nipples through clothes, yet men can easily go outside topless and show off their obese bodies and no one thinks it’s wrong.

As a woman, it’s f*cking horrible to live in a world where having a bit of skin is considered being overweight and people are expected to reach impossible body goals. For the longest of time i’ve hated myself, if i eat more than one meal a day, because otherwise i’m "too fat for this society". 

She/Her/Hers

Adrenaliner
35 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I don’t agree with body shaming, but I do think we've become too soft about talking about weight. When I saw that picture, I didn't actually recognise her and it took me a minute to realise it was her. Its not healthy to be overweight and we should be able to talk about weight more freely without putting someone down negatively. 

Like you seriously have some kind of body dysmorphia if you think Billie is overweight. Yes, she is not the fittest girl, but she is in no mean overweight. That is how an average body looks like.

Reality
43 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I don’t agree with body shaming, but I do think we've become too soft about talking about weight. When I saw that picture, I didn't actually recognise her and it took me a minute to realise it was her. Its not healthy to be overweight and we should be able to talk about weight more freely without putting someone down negatively. 

She isn't overweight though...

This is why people have self-esteem issues with their weight. If people like Billie are overweight, then I'm the ****ing Titanic over here :giveup: 

🖤👹

zakariah

if she's "overweight" then I wanna be overweight too

she has an average body size for any 18 year old, let her live

45 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

“I don’t agree with body shaming, but I’m gonna go on to shame someone who’s not actually unhealthily overweight” 

:triggered:

Xoxo Adriana

how pathetic that the media/twitter stans have nothing better to do than to pick on an 18 year old’s body. she’s not even overweight, am i delusional?:awkney:

this is why billie chooses to wear baggy clothing to hide her body all the time, so stuff like this doesn’t happen. she’s a smart girl for this but it shouldn’t have to come to that. the poor girl wants to wear a singlet ONCE and everyone is all over her.

how about let’s focus on the positives about billie, example: her flawless pale skin, her facial features and that iconic green hair? :applause:and i guess we should include her voice and songwriting skills because she’s literally here for that and NOT her body. thankyou.

55 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Overweight? She has a big chest, thats it!

Pennywise

Stop shaming people about their bodies period. It doesn't matter whether someone has a "natural" body or not. People can be fat, they can be skinny, they can have all the plastic in the world injected into them. It. is. none. of. your. business. Let people enjoy their bodies no matter how those bodies are. 

Like, misogyny is what it is to be honest. You don't see people commenting on how "unhealthy" the extremely shredded/dehydrated male body is, just because it fits into that "superhero" physique. In reality, that is almost as unhealthy as being overweight. 

Like, drop the act and just say you're either fatphobic, sexist or both. And to be honest fatphobia is inside everyone because it is inside the society we live in. Every time I "don't like" something someone "not skinny" does, I ask myself "do I not like them because of what they do or how they look?". I'd advise y'all to do the same, as it is quite enlightening.

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

FaeMonster

Like no ones packed a few pounds this year? (not saying shes chubby, she looks average) Like everyones looks photoshoot ready in a messy bun, tanks and basketball shorts? Like 18 year old women arent still going trough hormonal ups and downs? A horrible angle by a money hungry photographer and everyone has an opinion on Billies whole life, this is exactly why she wears baggy clothes "so no one has an opinion"  she is a beautiful and talented young lady. 

xoxo Craig
10 minutes ago, vyle said:

“I don’t agree with body shaming, but I’m gonna go on to shame someone who’s not actually unhealthily overweight” 

:triggered:

I haven’t body shamed her :triggered:  given the responses, its proven my point. 

End Racism Now

1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

I haven’t body shamed her :triggered:  given the responses, its proven my point. 

The problem is in the idea that that is overweight.

MessyTop
44 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

where is she overweighted?
billie-eilish-mega707061-001-1602700090.

She looks fantastic!! And I want that hair!!!! 

Xoxo Adriana
2 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

Overweight? She has a big chest, thats it!

not me, two years older than her with the smallest double A-cup t!ts known to man:billie: big boobs are in. people need to get over it! 

Archived