💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lisa of Blackpink is the new face of MAC

Featured Posts

MAC Cosmetics has revealed that its newest global ambassador is Lisa (Lalisa Manobal) of the K-pop girl group Blackpink. She's the first female K-pop star to land the covetable beauty gig.

Lisa, who boasts over 40 million followers on Instagram, will front MAC's collections and campaigns and inspire some of the brand's new projects in the role. She'll also work with MAC makeup artists to share her signature looks, beauty tips, skincare routines, and more with fans. Her long-term partnership with the line began in October.

"I have always been a big fan of MAC! I like how the brand turns makeup into a form of self-expression which always gives me great confidence on stage,” the rapper, dancer, and singer says. “Together with MAC, I am excited to invite and empower more audiences as we both have individuality and diversity at our core."

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/art-books-music/a34399865/black-pink-lisa-mac-global-ambassador/

*Lisa is wearing lipstick Mull it over 

liquidsunshine

Obviously Lisa is everyone’s favorite including mine and I’m happy for her but jisoo’s supposed to the visual :fatcat: 

40 minutes ago, liquidsunshine said:

Obviously Lisa is everyone’s favorite including mine and I’m happy for her but jisoo’s supposed to the visual :fatcat: 

I personally wonder why Jisoo is in a pop group, she doesn't seem like the type to particularly like rap or pop and looks more like a serious actress

vyniildisk

she always get the best gigs. Idk even anyone that uses MAC 

Once i tried a refreshing mist from them and it was pretty good i think

Taylucifer
On 10/19/2020 at 10:37 PM, liquidsunshine said:

Jisoo's a Dior Beauty ambassador WW and the face of Dior Beauty in Korea

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Taylucifer
On 10/19/2020 at 11:18 PM, KanyeWest said:

I personally wonder why Jisoo is in a pop group, she doesn't seem like the type to particularly like rap or pop and looks more like a serious actress

I think she signed to YG with the intention of being an actress and was kinda pushed into K-pop, but she will be staring in a TV show, Snowdrop, coming in 2021

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Archived