💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is the Chromatica era messy?

Featured Posts

So i was come to thinking, has this era been really messy? Personally speaking I've enjoyed the era as it's given me some excitement and happiness during a really hard year with songs like Babylon, FW, Replay, SFA, SL and 1000 Doves it just makes me so happy to listen to it! Although we've had some ups and downs due the pandemic delaying and cancelling things i still think we've had so many incredible moments (VMA'S, SL, ROM, 911 etc.) 

I'm sure if this year went as planned the era would have been iconic and every Monster would have been happy. But I've seen a few people on here say that the era is over and Gaga doesn't care about her music career anymore which i don't get? Maybe she goes quiet because of personal reasons as we've known her long enough to know she suffers with her mental health and struggles to do things and I think if i worked hard on something and it got thrown off plan i would feel disappointed.

Now i know the era will go into next year with another MV, performance at The Grammys and possibly more. But what do you think? Have you enjoyed the era and what else are you looking forward to?

P.S please don't say rude/disrespectful things about Gaga, she gets enough hate from other people let alone her own fans.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpicyTomato

I think she's done a phenomenal job with everything that's happened, especially with the concert with the United Nations.

If things calm down next year I'm sure we'll get an EP to promote the tour.

Reality

The people who say that Gaga's "lost any sort of creativity or passion for music" clearly are stanning a different artist or something because she hasn't. This year has been a total shitshow, so of course she wasn't able to execute Chromatica the way she wanted. It's more sad than anything. We knew this era had so many things planned and it's not like Gaga didn't want to do any of it. She clearly did, but there were clearly other, more pressing, issues that she had to worry about.

So yeah, the Chromatica era is messy. There's been a lot of ups and downs, but none of that was in Gaga's control. Hopefully LG7's rollout (whenever that'll be) will go a lot smoother. She really deserves to be able to execute an era the way she intended.

🖤👹

I don't think it's been messy. I have enjoyed it, myself. I think pop music fans have gotten totally impatient these days, if an artist isn't nonstop in the news and social media, they feel like they aren't living up to expectations and are quick to call them out for not caring about their initial career any longer. Look how Adele and Rihanna, for example, go away for long amounts of time and are silent, we don't have it bad at all with Lady Gaga.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

PsychoMaxcara

I personally think she had the entire era planned out and ready to go but obviously most of it was foiled by unforeseen stuff she couldn't have predicted. Kudos to her for shooting the Rain on Me video in advance, if she hadn't who knows what video we would've gotten. The only thing I find messy besides the lack of promo (not her fault) is the fact Chromatica I/Alice wasn't the lead single and the 911 music video (I know, controversial opinion). Besides that, I think she did the best she could, and we should all move on and let the era die peacefully. Whether Chromatica Ball will happen or not I can't say. 

I don't think its been messy. I think she did the best with what she was given. We know she had more stuff planned as far as the release that got cancelled because of covid. I'm sure its been hard for her to navigate all of this and she's making the best of it. I also think this is a great time for her to relax while she has no obligations and live a more normal life for a few months. I'm sure that's been really good for her! Im happy with what we got so far, I don't ever expect anything or feel like we're owed more, but I'll be happy if we do get more. 

pop a 911

I understand that the virus happened but other artists have given amazing virtual performances as well as good promo. I applaud Gaga for focusing on world matters during this time, but it wouldn’t hurt to promote a little bit every few weeks instead of just going quiet constantly 

i’m not real, i’m theatre

i dont mean to be shady but like things have to happen for it to be messy and it had been really quiet :bear:

... and now i just sit in silence.

warhol killer

I think the timing and the situation of the world today is messy, and not really the era. I think the schedule of the era was "stretched up" until the tour (if there is one) next year, since it looks like it was meant to be a short but an eventful one, hence why apart from the music videos, photoshoots, and one live Chromatica performance, there is nothing happening. Though, there might be A LOT happening behind the scenes.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

TimisaMonster

Yes both because of delays and cancelation of promo spots but also because Gaga stopped trying to push the music beyond what was contractually expected...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

GagaUnderYou
37 minutes ago, SpicyTomato said:

I think she's done a phenomenal job with everything that's happened, especially with the concert with the United Nations.

If things calm down next year I'm sure we'll get an EP to promote the tour.

an EP???? we would be lucky for a single like The Cure. If Covid didn't happen the promo would have probably been bigger like Coachella for example. 

Archived