💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billboard 200: #1 Pop Smoke : Shoot For The Stars Aim For The Moon

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

If Blackpink would release their album one week later they could get #1

#2(-1) 21 Savage, Metro Boomin : SAVAGE MODE II 66,000 (237,000 units since release)
#3(+5) Juice WRLD : Legends Never Die 45,000 (1,485,000 units since release).
#4(+6) Lil Baby : My Turn 38,000 (1,987,000 units since release).
#5(+1) Machine Gun Kelly : Tickets to My Downfall 35,000 (217,000 units since release).
#6(-4) BLACKPINK : The Album 35,000 (145,000 units since release)
#7 Fleetwood Mac : Rumours - 33,000 units  returns to the Billboard 200 over 43 years after release
#9(=) YoungBoy Never Broke Again : TOP 32,000 (300,000 units since release).
#10(+2) Taylor Swift : folklore 28,000 (1,692,000 units since release).

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

BillieGOAT

I don’t mean to sound disrespectful because the untimely passing of anyone is very sad, and this case is no different, but I am genuinely puzzled by the posthumous rise of Pop Smoke’s fame.. was he a well known artist before his passing?

President Biden

i am DONE with posthumous rap release. Literally cannot deal with it anymore

I got drunk

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
10 minutes ago, BillieGOAT said:

I don’t mean to sound disrespectful because the untimely passing of anyone is very sad, and this case is no different, but I am genuinely puzzled by the posthumous rise of Pop Smoke’s fame.. was he a well known artist before his passing?

So being dead is the thing now . . .

Record labels are the worst

Chesescake
1 hour ago, BillieGOAT said:

At least not in pop music land or this site. But nowday lot of people like hip hop music.

TimisaMonster

Just...why? How? Who? :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

beaublue

Ever notice how people never think much of these rappers until they die & then suddenly their music is “art” once they get shot?

omg @ fleetwood mac's return!!! that video of the guy drinking cranberry juice while skateboarding really did that 

myluis617
4 hours ago, BillieGOAT said:

Yes he was, pop smoke was a rising new artist. His flow, musical sound was a complete wave of its own that was getting a lot of attention. I remember when I first listened to his music before he became viral. You would hear his songs at wave parties, it was lit times before corona. 

RadioIsOurs

Now don't you think that Gaga's act of being murdered onstage while cameras flash during her 2009 vma performance make a lot of sense now?

Archived