BTS fans angry at Jason Derulo for not giving credit to BTS on tiktok

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
5 hours ago, Yes To Heaven said:

they literally get mad at anything if their stupid band isn't mentioned.

5 hours ago, Sister said:

BTS fans are brutal without reason

4 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Disturbed people 

The dramatics all over this thread :toofunny: Would you be fine with Ariana posting about going #1 with Rain On Me without acknowledging Gaga? It's literally their song and literally BTS fans' money that made the song go #1, of course they're gonna be pissed if Jason is not even acknowledging them. 

chaeri pls

5 hours ago, tell me said:

Kpoppers are super loyal. If BTS overcomes military enlistment they can go on til they reach 40. That's 15 more years of suffering. I don't mind BTS' achievements but their stans are just grrrrr...the worst.

Can you name any successful Kpop artists who are 40 years old? Just curious.

They're really annoying but yes Jason Derulo would never get a #1 on his own in 2020. :bear:

1 hour ago, Adarsh said:

Can you name any successful Kpop artists who are 40 years old? Just curious.

Sechskies and Shinhwa are like legends, they remain relevant in Korea.

But if you mean mainstream success, the quick answer is NONE. Kpop groups are literally over when members hit 30. Military enlistment is their biggest enemy pop a 911, but BTS (and lowkey EXO) might change or break that.

18 minutes ago, tell me said:

Sechskies and Shinhwa are like legends, they remain relevant in Korea.

But if you mean mainstream success, the quick answer is NONE. Kpop groups are literally over when members hit 30. Military enlistment is their biggest enemy pop a 911, but BTS might change/break that. 

I asked this because I’ve never seen any popular Kpop artists that are not young, light skinned and skinny. For example what’s the Madonna/Cher equivalent in Korea? It’s new to me so I wanted to be educated haha 

Just now, Adarsh said:

I asked this because I’ve never seen any popular Kpop artists that are not young, light skinned and skinny. For example what’s the Madonna/Cher equivalent in Korea? It’s new to me so I wanted to be educated haha 

Soloist popstars are not a thing in Korea. Several have made it recently though. 

Born This Way

I wish Tumblr was still as popular as it used to be. All these annoying a** stans would have stayed there with their ****ing fancams and stan _ _ _ _ _  bull****.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Andreu

They have a point. They "used" the BTS hype to make the song go #1, so they better thank them at least :poot:

Justin Drew Bieber
20 minutes ago, Born This Way said:

I wish Tumblr was still as popular as it used to be. All these annoying a** stans would have stayed there with their ****ing fancams and stan _ _ _ _ _  bull****.

They’re all on Twitter now :ally: and no one really uses Twitter me thinks

Archived