Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

BTS fans angry at Jason Derulo for not giving credit to BTS on tiktok

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Jason made tiktok video celebrating #1 on Billboard and didn't mention BTS so BTS fans are not happy 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
edengowon

i normally equally hate on my own fandom, but the song DID only get number one because of the stream and sales boost from the bts remix, so i feel this backlash is somewhat justified

the artist formerly known as melancholia

flyaway

Watch bts being replaced by some other random band in a few years, and their fans moving on from them. 

Red Velvet
2 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

Watch bts being replaced by some other random band in a few years, and their fans moving on from them. 

waiting for ITZY domination i hope

perry@

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

41 minutes ago, Autumn said:

i normally equally hate on my own fandom, but the song DID only get number one because of the stream and sales boost from the bts remix, so i feel this backlash is somewhat justified

I thought it was already a hit before that?

44 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

Kpoppers are super loyal. If BTS overcomes military enlistment they can go on til they reach 40. That's 15 more years of suffering. I don't mind BTS' achievements but their stans are just grrrrr...the worst.

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, Suuus said:

it was big tiktok hit but it could get #1 on Billboard 100 but thanks to BTS fans it get #1 last and this week

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

LOVE FOOLISH
31 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

waiting for ITZY domination i hope

perry@

Considering the 4th gen groups, I really think ITZY has a chance to break out in the West :bradley: in my total bias opinion as a Midzy lol. Another girl group would be (G)-idle since Soyeon is a powerhouse and the ideal Western pop girl. The K/DA project can be their breakthrough if Cube capitalizes it. BBC dropped the ball with Loona and arguably their fandom has weaken over the years.

BTS is in their own league and I don’t think other 4th gen groups can reflect their success in the West. However, their label mates TXT and maybe Stray Kids have a chance. As a 3rd gen group, NCT and their 20474920101 members are what originally makes Westerns weary of kpop, but their music and visuals are high quality.

Till this day, I still don’t know how the heck BTS became so popular. I used to be a stan too but that one year I take a break on kpop, they become one of the most successful boy groups :fatcat:

edengowon
37 minutes ago, Suuus said:

it was around #8, and as soon as the bts remix was released, it jumped to #1

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Archived