Gaga's sends us love

RenegAde

Featured Posts

Karen Smith
1 minute ago, Where is LG7 said:

for the 4/5th time? lost count tbh, 

Same :billie: but I need to have something to believe in 

RudraCNG

"When I have to sign legal documents, I repeat Stefani Germanotta over and over quietly in my head so I don’t accidentally sign as Lady Gaga"

I swear sometimes I forgot "Lady Gaga" is not her real name :bear:

flyaway

But she also forgot how to sign those Chromatica copies as Lady Gaga :billie:

Anyway, so beautiful and sexy and triconic and I'd vote for her for whatever she signed for. 

LGMonster95

Leaving Chromatica and elections beside, I hope she's enjoying her time and is feeling better overall mentally and physically, she really needs it. What we have seen from her so far + what she said on her interviews (that she has moved on and doing better now) she really seems like she does feel that way. Anyway she looks gorgeous 

gagasicebath

Now picturing her gathering the Haus and screaming WHAT'S MY NAME?! at them :ladyhaha:

STEFANI GERMANOTTA, bitches. 

(Also, she looks stunning :heart:)

littlepotter
36 minutes ago, Contessa said:

She looks so happy and healthy. Michael must be spending a lot of time tending to her Chromatica portal. So romantic :enigma:

I don't wanna be that guy but I don't like how every time Gaga looks good and healthy, Michael is brought up. Implying the man in her life is the reason she's thriving doesn't sit right with me

chaeri pls

GagaSine

Is it weird that I love her normcore looks... like I love her because of the high fashion & artistry but she looks so incredible sexy in these ‘stripped down’ and casual looks. She wears it so well.

GagaSine
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I don't wanna be that guy but I don't like how every time Gaga looks good and healthy, Michael is brought up. Implying the man in her life is the reason she's thriving doesn't sit right with me

Yes love this perspective, however Gaga definitely has talked about how she struggles to feel good without men (see: Free Woman & Scheisse).

But of course she clearly works hard to be happy & healthy regardless of her relationships and that deserves respect :heart:

Teletubby
31 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

... so I don’t accidentally sign as Lady Gaga"

Does she mean "L"?

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Franch Toast
58 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Does she mean "L"?

More like Z. :billie:

She/Her/Hers

Archived