💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So, Umm.., Is It Over For Ariana?

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Jollibee

Well if Adele's lead single will be released this Friday too, Ariana will probably hold the record for most countries for a song that peaked at number 2. :billie:

Positions wiki page chart section will be all 2s. :billie:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

But Ari just kissed #1 goodbye lol i know scooter mad 

Why is a #1 so important? 💀💀 Madame X went #1. That won't make it any more successful than Future Nostalgia.

Longevity and total sales is all what it matters. Ariana will be fine

The Clown
4 hours ago, Curunir said:

I can guarantee you that if Adele releases her album on Oct 30th, no one is dethroning her for at least 4 weeks.

Oh, trust me, I know. I checked the numbers and 25 sold over 1M in its 5th week.

The only way there's going to be a chart "battle" is if Ariana releases Oct 30 and Adele Nov 5 at like 23:00. Then, Ari might sell more that week, by like 10k copies.

FrederickSpears

Adele could flop, it happens.

Also maybe she will do a surprise drop of a new single after SNL. It's weird she's hosting with no new music.

OT: Ariana is fine

MelbHawker

If she’s just hosting SNL then I doubt she’ll drop an entire album. Single, yes. But album.. I doubt it. 

zakariah

I feel like adele's not gonna release the same old ballad music we're expecting from her, I think it might be more pop-sounding this time around

I hate to say it but her new image just doesn't match with the whole sad breakup ballad aesthetic anymore

right now, ariana isn't overexposed yet, the GP still loves her and eats her up, so she could still be very strong competition for adele

I wouldn't be surprised if the new Adele album drops around Nov/Dec, she usually releases around xmas.

I gotta say I'm more excited to hear what Adele brings than Ariana..

Archived