💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Darkchild talks about working with Gaga and Beyoncé on Telephone

monketsharona

Featured Posts

vyniildisk
11 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

I'm always confused about this, sometimes I read it's just the video she doesn't like, sometimes it's the song, sometimes it wasn't the song itself but the process of having to get it back since it was given to Britney.

I hope nothing negative happened with her and Darkchild, they actually made quite a few great tracks together and I love his production, it gave Gaga a very different sound.

I cant even believe it was a Britney song at one point, i just cant even imagine that. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
flyaway
8 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Telephone is the worst song on TFM so I understand how she feels :billie:

It is, but it's still a bop. 

It shows how good TFM is :queenga:

Well the poor woman has had to perform her first few hits at least a thousand times each. I’m sure that doesn’t help how she feels about it lol. 

holy scheisse

That's interesting, didn't think much about how the beat does change in beyonce's verse. What a flawless pop song tbh

Anderson123

Telephone her biggest hit since Let’s Dance. :billie: Do these people even read about what they’re going to talk about or what. He was probably thinking of Bowie’s song. 

Just now, Anderson123 said:

Telephone her biggest hit since Let’s Dance. :billie: Do these people even read about what they’re going to talk about or what. 

A reverse Bowian expedition :jase:

53 minutes ago, COOOK said:

I thought it's the song she doesn't like, not the video? :oprah:

She said she didn't like the video because she said she had too many ideas, which is why i think it's amazing because its an outrageous combination of pop culture references.

Catnikko
52 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

I'm always confused about this, sometimes I read it's just the video she doesn't like, sometimes it's the song, sometimes it wasn't the song itself but the process of having to get it back since it was given to Britney.

I hope nothing negative happened with her and Darkchild, they actually made quite a few great tracks together and I love his production, it gave Gaga a very different sound.

she specifically said the video

'too many ideas' not fully realised or something along those lines

hieronymus
11 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

She said she didn't like the video because she said she had too many ideas, which is why i think it's amazing because its an outrageous combination of pop culture references.

Exactly... it's always been one of my favorite videos. Ironically she talks about how much she loves the Alejandro video when that one has entirely too many incohesive ideas.

25 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

How dare you :grr:

1 hour ago, alicefromabove said:

Economy
1 hour ago, Gagadonna said:

“Telephone” her biggest hit since “Let’s Dance” - the interviewer :bear:

poor Poker Face and Bad Romance 

Why do so many ppl think it's "let's dance"????? I keep seeing that mistake over and over :saladga:

And if he thinks telephone was a bigger hit than Poker Face or Bad Romance..... Nnnnnnnnnn talk about being out of touch :rip:

KingRedd
1 hour ago, alicefromabove said:

Wow the disrespect to teeth lol 😂 the good sis claims that spot 

very funny oops GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

May I Read You? 😎

I don’t think she feels a connection to it because she wrote it for another artist. It was an odd track for her at the time. 

33 minutes ago, Dukttapetoo said:

Exactly... it's always been one of my favorite videos. Ironically she talks about how much she loves the Alejandro video when that one has entirely too many incohesive ideas.

Personally i love Alejandro, it has a Vogue Italia editorial theme throughout and it its quite simple and extravagant at the same time. I like all of her videos for different reasons and i hope we get more.

Archived