Stef

Featured Posts

Pop Music

I cackled 

I love that she is all our new queen with her mess and insider info 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

DelusionalGaga
6 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I do like her I've been watching her reaction videos for a few months, I didn't realise how bad she is at singing though. :awkney:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow_j0dZxeP4

Oof. Looks like she needs some vocal coaching herself. Also why would anyone choose to cover this horrible song in the first place? :air:

No choice bu to stan. Also, does anyone else notice how fast she gets reaction vids posted? ROM had been out for maybe 6 hours and she was up with a react... LEGEND

Don't Call Me Gaga

Blastertoyo
4 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

i like her but i wonder why many vocal coach pop ups on utube these few years :mark:

Because reaction videos make money 

please enlighten me to death

37 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

i like her but i wonder why many vocal coach pop ups on utube these few years :mark:

Because it's like when every guy that goes to the gym is a personal trainer :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

40 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

Way too many reaction channels, so people have to differentiate themselves from the rest of the reaction channel to have something unique.

1 hour ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I do like her I've been watching her reaction videos for a few months, I didn't realise how bad she is at singing though. :awkney:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow_j0dZxeP4

I wonder if she was, like, a different kind of musical arranger that shifted to focus on vocals? She knows her techniques and theory pretty decently, but I don't know about her singing.

Anyway "I noticed" is iconique maybe

3 points in and ready for more

1 hour ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

Well, I saw her sing really well in other videos, and she seemed to have a lot of control. So idk what happened here, I think it was the style of the song that did not suit her

💜

Archived