💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Mass Buying party for the next lead single

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

I think we need to join the new trend of fandoms having a funding account where we could donate and pull 200k sales of the lead single, enough for it to hit #1 on Hot 100. We can mass buy using Gaga’s website. As early as possible fund collecting should already be started. Wdyt

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

If we did such a thing hypothetically who would run it? I don't trust people with money :bear:

Also low-key I look down on these schemes but I guess that's a whole other discussion :enigma:

Biggest Bitch

It would be a great idea, but Gaga/Interscope would mess up the era again :trollga: They did it since BTW 

Biggest Bitch
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

If we did such a thing hypothetically who would run it? I don't trust people with money :bear:

Alexa Bliss Reaction GIF by WWE
pay me swimming pool GIF

Economy
7 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

Just buy the song if you want to and who cares what happens with sales or charts.

Not to mention the effect is no different. If you spend the money urself in buying it that u would of put into the account it's the exact same thing

What's the point of risking someone stealing money just to have it come from 1 account???

The logic :toofunny:

Lighter
1 minute ago, bionic said:

Isn't there a limit on how many sales can come from a single source?

Somehow it didn’t work for BTS and Barbz

Lighter
20 minutes ago, Economy said:

Admin

Archived