Mass Buying party for the next lead single

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lighter
18 minutes ago, Biggest Bitch said:

It would be a great idea, but Gaga/Interscope would mess up the era again :trollga: They did it since BTW 

This is why I’m suggesting this. The power will be in our hands

Economy
Just now, Lighter said:

Admin

He has my respect but it doesn't mean I trust him anymore than anyone else :emma:

Y'all wanna make the song chart buy it urself. It looks more legit coming from many accounts than 1 account spamming sales anyway

Economy
1 minute ago, Pharamon said:

i laugh reacted to it, then realized he can ban me for doing this

Me too :toofunny:

GreenDiamond

yes defo, but as u can see liddos are no longer motivated to contribute to Gagas commercial success which is shame

You cant get good music and especially visuals without bling and that is a fact that they keep forgeting

Grigio Guy

Why not a mass buying party, in terms of everyone posting a screenshot that they bought the song? This would be the same concept but with everyone managing their own money? 

inb4 this next one turns into another BJ4ARTPOP :teehee:

Religion is a product to sell.

venusfly
2 minutes ago, GreenDiamond said:

You cant get good music and especially visuals without bling and that is a fact that they keep forgeting

Well tbh, you can. There are a lot of musicians with a lot less access to money making visuals that are arguably better than hers have been for the past few years (except for Rain On Me which was stunning, 911 is stunning too).

I think this fanbase is just getting too old for that, none of us are really in that early teenager age where we're stealing our parents credit cards to mass buy singles :selena: All we can really hope for are Billboard rule changes that stop fraudulent single sales like these.

Economy
5 minutes ago, GreenDiamond said:

yes defo, but as u can see liddos are no longer motivated to contribute to Gagas commercial success which is shame

Thank-you! I've tried to explain this to ppl who say chart and commercial success doesn't matter many times

Music videos with budget, tv performances we enjoy whatching, elaborate tours etc require sales and success that is high enough to justify

When artists start to chronically flop record labels reroute some of their promo budget to other rising or relevant stars. It's just a thing :shrug:

Economy
3 minutes ago, venusfly said:

Well tbh, you can. There are a lot of musicians with a lot less access to money making visuals that are arguably better than hers have been for the past few years (except for Rain On Me which was stunning, 911 is stunning too).

I think this fanbase is just getting too old for that, none of us are really in that early teenager age where we're stealing our parents credit cards to mass buy singles :selena: All we can really hope for are Billboard rule changes that stop fraudulent single sales like these.

Tbh I think it was a specific era that had poor visuals and videos (Joanne) which seemed to be intentional as it was her stripped down era

If u exclude Joanne Era Gaga's videos in general have always been great the last several years (stupid love could of been a little better I admit as it felt cheap to me but I mean in general)

Lighter
1 minute ago, Gagaism said:

Not worthy because we don’t have radio payola to help :billie: 

With 200k debut sales? We won’t need not one radio spin 

Justin Drew Bieber

Monsters can be very fickle, they’ll complain about Gaga’s chart runs but when asked if they bought the album they’ll say they didn’t. I personally always buy her albums, singles, and music videos.

Archived