Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Think The honest Vocal Coach Is Really An Insider?

Economy

Featured Posts

voidfigure
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

A major YouTuber that does song and video reviews. She's a middle aged white woman that gives off soccer mom vibes:

mqdefault.jpg

She claims a MV is coming out in a month or less and that she was given that information cuz record labels want her to review content

While she always seems serious and legit this sounds fishy

Even if labels give major YouTubers a heads up so that they can get ready to review content so it can be promoted, I don't see them doing so a whole month in advance. That would not only be completely unnecessary but also just risk leaks

Oh yeah I know her, I thought it was another person with a similar username or something like that. Also I thought she closed her channel some weeks ago. 

Justin Drew Bieber
6 minutes ago, Economy said:

When did she say that? :duck:

During the vocal battles she decided Katy was better, I think it’s gone because I found one where Gaga won, but in another Katy had won by 2 more points. It isn’t important though because we all know who sings better :ally:

Economy
1 minute ago, voidfigure said:

Oh yeah I know her, I thought it was another person with a similar username or something like that. Also I thought she closed her channel some weeks ago. 

Wait what she did? If she did I wasn't aware

But either way that's what she tweeted

Unless it's someone impersonating as her and we all been fooled :sharon:

Economy
Just now, Justin Drew Bieber said:

During the vocal battles she decided Katy was better, I think it’s gone because I found one where Gaga won, but in another Katy had won by 2 more points. It isn’t important though because we all know who sings better :ally:

I saw one where she kept making Beyonce Win :ladyhaha:

Reality

She has no reason to lie. Literally, what would be her motive for lying about saying that she sometimes gets info from labels about upcoming projects? 

Whether or not Gaga actually releases a new video, I guess we'll just have to wait and see, but I don't doubt that she heard something from someone.

🃏🖤👹

Karen Smith
7 minutes ago, Economy said:

She claims a MV is coming out in a month or less and that she was given that information cuz record labels want her to review content

It actually could be true. But if they said it's like month left, does it mean they already shot new mv and it's ready to release? Propably yes. I believe her, she's a huge Gaga's stan and she wouldn't lie about it because the risk is too high. 

voidfigure
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

Unless it's someone impersonating as her and we all been fooled :sharon:

Likely 😂

Anyways I saw one of her videos featuring her daughter (I guess) and I saw a lot of comments saying that she was leaving YouTube and stuff

Economy
4 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

She has no reason to lie. Literally, what would be her motive for lying about saying that she sometimes gets info from labels about upcoming projects? 

Whether or not Gaga actually releases a new video, I guess we'll just have to wait and see, but I don't doubt that she heard something from someone.

Honestly if she could guess stuff correctly and make ppl think she's a legit insider it could make her more prominent and stand out more from other reaction accounts

I'm not saying she's lying. I'm just saying I don't agree with the "she's got not reason to lie" opinion some users have said. I do think she could gain a lot actually if she was viewed as an insider

Reality
4 minutes ago, Economy said:

Honestly if she could guess stuff correctly and make ppl think she's a legit insider it could make her more prominent and stand out more from other reaction accounts

I'm not saying she's lying. I'm just saying I don't agree with the "she's got not reason to lie" opinion some users have said. I do think she could gain a lot actually if she was viewed as an insider

She doesn't seem like that kind of person though. Like, she's a middle aged woman with her own life, her own family, and her own job. I think she has more priorities than just sitting around Twitter all day trying to be the next Darla or something :sweat: 

🃏🖤👹

Economy
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

She doesn't seem like that kind of person though. Like, she's a middle aged woman with her own life, her own family, and her own job. I think she has more priorities than just sitting around Twitter all day trying to be the next Darla or something :sweat: 

I know. I'm not saying she would do that necessarily

I'm merely saying ppl are using the argument she has nothing to gain by lying. I'm saying I don't agree with that so I don't take that argument as proof :enigma:

WORLDofGAGA

I’d love an Alice music video, one of my top songs from Chromatica but a sour candy video would be a serve!

@W0RLDofGAGA

bionic
4 minutes ago, HausofGabo said:

I mean, she’s honest :ladyhaha:

But does she have integrity?

buy bionic

HausofGabo
7 minutes ago, bionic said:

But does she have integrity?

I guess time will tell, she said that in about a month we’ll have a video, let’s see if it happens or “gets delayed”

Archived