💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was Chromatica TV a hoax?

flyaway

Featured Posts

flyaway

It seems like Gaga teased us with the project, but we still don't know what is a Chromatica TV.

To this day, I think it's just a hoax. 

EgrWZWZX0AAGW7q.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes and

Another era, another scrapped project 
You're a Gaga fan, you have to get used to that 

UPD: try using ''thanks'' for Gaga's team, not for me :billie:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Xoxo Adriana

little monsters: *hypes up an unrealistic fake narrative that they took from a twitter insider*

also little monsters when it doesn’t come true:

tenor.gif

numb the flame

It was originally a website that we managed to find out somethings from the sites coding. It had a livestream function, a chat type thing, I think I remember a translator type thing to talk in "Chromatician"

thatfoxyfeeling
Just now, Xoxo Adriana said:

little monsters: *hypes an unrealistic fake narrative*

tenor.gif

To be fair Chromatica TV was actually a thing, or at least we think it was. :fatcat:

flyaway
2 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

little monsters: *hypes an unrealistic fake narrative*

tenor.gif

Gaga: *Teases a project several times*

Also Gaga: Ignores it oblivion , scraps it and goes on to the next project pretending like nothing happened. :ally:

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

To be fair Chromatica TV was actually a thing, or at least we think it was. :fatcat:

1 minute ago, COOOK said:

It wasn't even "a thing"... It was nothing more than just playful visuals to add to the promo

It was a website and we found stuff from the coding of the site. chromaticatv.com now redirects to lady gaga.com which now redirects to the voting website Gaga keeps posting about.

Xoxo Adriana
5 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

5 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

Gaga: *Teases a project several times*

Also Gaga: Ignores it oblivion , scraps it to and goes on to the next project pretending like nothing happened. :ally:

let’s get one thing clear ladies

just because gaga put “chromatica TV” in the VMA performance does NOT mean it was some attachment to the Chromatica era. it was a prop. she didn’t promise or cancel anything as far as we know, because she never ANNOUNCED anything!

she never teased this once. it came from insiders who used the fake website link that some twink probably made as their “source” and all the little clownsters (as per usual) believed and hyped it to the point where it seemed legitimate. 

play stupid games, win stupid prizes. y’all need to stop believing twitter insiders:billie:

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

let’s get one thing clear ladies

just because gaga put “chromatica TV” in the VMA performance does NOT mean it was some attachment to the Chromatica era. it was a prop. she didn’t promise or cancel anything as far as we know, because she never ANNOUNCED anything!

she never teased this once. it came from insiders who used the fake website link as their “source” and all the little clownsters (as per usual) believed and hyped it to the point where it seemed legitimate. 

play stupid games, win stupid prizes. y’all need to stop believing twitter insiders:billie:

It was also in her little weather woman promo she did with Ari tho...

Xoxo Adriana
Just now, Delaytica said:

It was also in her little weather woman promo she did with Ari tho...

unless she clearly says “chromatica TV coming soon”, that isn’t a tease or announcement. 

as i said before, CTV was most likely a prop, she never made a formal announcement or promised us anything. if it’s any more than that she’s probably waiting till we get closer to the Chromatica Ball so she’s not giving us everything at once, and has nothing else to give us for the next 9 months leading to the tour.

Archived