tyler k
7 hours ago, noahwamp said:

It was a collective hallucination 

We love the Mandela effect 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

GagaUnderYou
10 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Ad it to the list of betrayals. Plus the signed posters :ladyhaha:

Right? Can they have her sign the stuff first before listing them? and a limited amount with her full signature?

Alannah

Considering she probably won't tour until 2022 (I would also not be surprised if her US dates axed and rerouted to her last leg of her Vegas contract, redesigned for TCB.), the Chromatica era has time to breathe. With so much Bobby described happening pre-COVID, they're probably rerouting a lot of it. If anything, more time at home for the general public means more incentive to create media for "Chromatica TV".

Delulu Rogers
47 minutes ago, Alannah said:

Considering she probably won't tour until 2022 (I would also not be surprised if her US dates axed and rerouted to her last leg of her Vegas contract, redesigned for TCB.), the Chromatica era has time to breathe. With so much Bobby described happening pre-COVID, they're probably rerouting a lot of it. If anything, more time at home for the general public means more incentive to create media for "Chromatica TV".

Idk I feel at this point they don’t have a concrete plan for anything and they are just taking it day by day. That said, those days by days have turned into months and nothing has really happened. I know ppl like to say « oh we got 911 MV and perfume commercial a month ago » but the commercial was filmed in July and 911 was filmed in August and ready to go by first week of September. So theoretically she’s had about a month and a half to work on anything for the era but idk if she has. We’re not getting anything until mid-end November at the earliest cause of elections anyways (if we get something at all)

Maybe it had everything to do with the Chromatica Tour and that is why we didn't get it. Maybe we will later.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

14 hours ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

unless she clearly says “chromatica TV coming soon”, that isn’t a tease or announcement. 

as i said before, CTV was most likely a prop, she never made a formal announcement or promised us anything. if it’s any more than that she’s probably waiting till we get closer to the Chromatica Ball so she’s not giving us everything at once, and has nothing else to give us for the next 9 months leading to the tour.

first of all you're rude as ****

and second the website was real, all it had was a login thing for the developers, but then it got changed to re-direct it to her website now

and what do you think a tease is? having it at the end of the weather videos is clearly a tease, yes she never announced anything but that doesn't mean she wasn't going to at all

Sloansabbith

It was for the VMA’s promo.

MTV was being taken over by Chromatica TV because the VMAs were all about Chromatica...

Not that hard to figure out. Not sure why you all thought it was anything else. 

chromaticainmyhead
20 hours ago, numb the flame said:

It was originally a website that we managed to find out somethings from the sites coding. It had a livestream function, a chat type thing, I think I remember a translator type thing to talk in "Chromatician"

a true Chromatician reverse experience 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Sneaky Oliver

Well if CTV was never planned as we thought, now her team can get the concept from us and make it happen :enigma:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

i remember some days before she released the album if you looked chromaticatv.com on google it took you to a website and it requested some login info- so i think it is real. they worked on it and had the designs and everything but this era aged like milk and everything fell apart and im not sure she wants to continue chromatica anymore so they scrapped it all together :wtfga:  

Archived