Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

2 years since Britney announced 'Domination'

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

I cannot believe it's been two years, who would have ever thought what was to follow?! :bradley:

During the official 'announcement' Britney didn't say a single word and was rushed by her team past her fans and into a car. She tried to sign autographs but her team pushed her away from her fans.

Domination was cancelled by Jamie Spears after Britney refused to follow his orders to take medication she didn't need - despite the official story being she canceled due to Jamie's 'health'. Jamie and Team Britney later then claimed 'Britney was near death' during this time and needed help - which was ridiculous :saladga:

The choreographers/producers of Domination confirmed Britney was going to perform Overprotected for the first time in 17 years and was going to perform My Prerogative and Scream & Shout for the first time ever.

Britney had a lot of input in the show and was even teaching the dancers choreography for the show and she seemed really into it - the choreographers even stated it was a surprise as it was cancelled because she seemed fine. However, the announcement was one big awkward mess, you could tell a LOT was going on behind the scenes as they didn't let her speak at all and forced her into a car.

R.I.P Domination

HQ063.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Rehearsals:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

6 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Domination was cancelled by Jamie Spears after Britney refused to follow his orders to take medication she didn't need - despite the official story being she canceled due to Jamie's 'health'.

Quite ironic now how the show is named "Domination"... & to this day I thought it was due to his father's health, yet it actually was, 'cause this man is sick...

Gimme More
16 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Quite ironic now how the show is named "Domination"... & to this day I thought it was due to his father's health, yet it actually was, 'cause this man is sick...

Yet he was at a wedding less than a month after his 'near death' and was seen driving :bear:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

VasilisVas

I feel as though Britney’s entire life will always be a mystery to all of us and it’s so sad and scary. Well never know what’s really going on with her. Wishing all will go well for Britney and pray she’s safe. 

FrederickSpears

It's so sad. Dancers and everyone were saying that she was acting like Britney, she was herself again and she was excited about this. We then find out that she wasn't taking her medication that makes her a controlled zombie, and of course he cancels it and puts her away against her will as punishment. He is an evil, evil person. All he cares about is her fortune. We all need to hope he is removed on November 25.

42 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

I feel as though Britney’s entire life will always be a mystery to all of us and it’s so sad and scary. Well never know what’s really going on with her. Wishing all will go well for Britney and pray she’s safe. 

Hopefully she'll talk about it if the c-ship gets removed... Even if she has become a very private person I think her truth needs to be heard by the whole world

11 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

We all need to hope he is removed on November 25.

Wait so is this finally it? The day that will determine her freedom?

Gimme More
7 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Wait so is this finally it? The day that will determine her freedom?

No, there is a hearing on November 10th to decide whether Bessemer Trust is appointed or not.

The Judge will decide whether they will be appointed at all, to be either co-conservator of the estate alongside Jamie or fully take control and be conservator of the estate.

It'll be easier to request to terminate the conservatorship once Jamie is out, as if he is out and no longer a conservator - they are doing it cleverly. Getting rid of Jamie before filing for termination is best as Jamie would be extremely opposed to it ending and would have more say as a conservator, so with him out of the picture it'll be a lot easier. 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

This is so sad. I hate her dad, he literally ruined her and deserves to be in jail and whatelse for that :udidnt:

13 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

No, there is a hearing on November 10th to decide whether Bessemer Trust is appointed or not.

The Judge will decide whether they will be appointed at all, to be either co-conservator of the estate alongside Jamie or fully take control and be conservator of the estate.

It'll be easier to request to terminate the conservatorship once Jamie is out, as if he is out and no longer a conservator - they are doing it cleverly. Getting rid of Jamie before filing for termination is best as Jamie would be extremely opposed to it ending and would have more say as a conservator, so with him out of the picture it'll be a lot easier. 

My hopes are so up... I can't imagine Britney's own hopes :bradley: The world has its fingers crossed then...

Chromatography

her father is vile, he will rot in hell for what he’s done to britney.

Archived