Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Poppy Exposes OnlyFans

Perfume

Featured Posts

Pop Music

Tea 

I Disagree is a great album this year and it is quite overlooked so stream ha!

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she has fans so..:shrug:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

KingRedd

This is tea why? A business promoting and marketing by targeting influencers to bring more to the site. 

this narrative that celebrities are ruining only fans for people who use it to post nudes is very lame and sort of sad. Only fans is clearly trying to be more than a **** site and those of you forcing it to be just that are sorta cringe. 

also sex workers will still have a base. Blaming celebs for people not subscribing to see random people have sex is beyond desperate. People can spend their money however they please. People using only fans as a full time job is their prerogative, but it’s no ones job to make that easy by not allowing celebs and others to use it for non sexual activity. 

May I Read You? 😎

tylertremallose

This is literally the point of Only Fans. For social media stars, influencers..etc. 

Only Fans is NOT just a **** site and more people need to realize that. 

TheSlash

Well, I understand that they wanna make money (B!tchMeTooTheFvck.gif), but contacting celebrities instead the other way around :wtfga: ....... in the best case they're desperate, in the worst case they're just bland money grabbers.

Anyway, stream I Disagree, one of this year's best albums :tony: 

Spoiler

Also, she foreshadowed Miss Rona with "Don't Go Outside" :lana: 

Ew, David!

Helxig

Wow. Here we were blaming celebrities for cluttering up a safe space for sex workers to earn money and causing problems, making a joke of the platform, etc. and it was Onlyfans themselves trying to expand their platform.

Typical. Every company when they start to grow just get greedy and try to aim higher and higher...

It's all gross :triggered:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

2 hours ago, TheSlash said:

Well, I understand that they wanna make money (B!tchMeTooTheFvck.gif), but contacting celebrities instead the other way around :wtfga: ....... in the best case they're desperate, in the worst case they're just bland money grabbers.

Anyway, stream I Disagree, one of this year's best albums :tony: 

Reveal hidden contents

Also, she foreshadowed Miss Rona with "Don't Go Outside" :lana: 

That’s a completely normal marketing strategy and neither desperate nor does it make them „money grabbers“ 

Defmix100
5 hours ago, KingRedd said:

This is tea why? A business promoting and marketing by targeting influencers to bring more to the site. 

this narrative that celebrities are ruining only fans for people who use it to post nudes is very lame and sort of sad. Only fans is clearly trying to be more than a **** site and those of you forcing it to be just that are sorta cringe. 

also sex workers will still have a base. Blaming celebs for people not subscribing to see random people have sex is beyond desperate. People can spend their money however they please. People using only fans as a full time job is their prerogative, but it’s no ones job to make that easy by not allowing celebs and others to use it for non sexual activity. 

I thought it was mainly because they introduced a new cap to purchase prices after Bella Thorne, so that was a celebrity directly affecting and limiting the amount of money people could make

Sneaky Oliver
9 hours ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Ok? And? Are we surprised that a business is trying to market itself with “influencers”?

They’re not going that far with Austin Mahone and Poppy :billie: sorry I had to 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

MonsterPaws
9 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

So that explains why so many "influencers" and celebs are joining the platform :billie:  a mess... 

OnlyFans is literally exploiting celebs in order for more people to join their site and share 18+ content. That, in my opinion, is wrong. Its also sexual exploitation 

Unless it became popular to have OF accounts for non sexual stuff, kind of like another YouTube. 

Some celebs are using it to release exclusive content or previews. Like Tyga and Austin Mahone.

TheSlash
3 hours ago, Gagi said:

That’s a completely normal marketing strategy and neither desperate nor does it make them „money grabbers“ 

I'd agree if that OF person didn't already talk about account creation before even asking if Poppy wanted to join :interestinga: 

Ew, David!

Archived