💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Arabic singer stole scenes from Katy Perry and Shakira videos

Teletubby

Featured Posts

alsemanche

This is so funny :ladyhaha:

Also these things happen more often than you think, especially with Arab artists that no one has heard of like this one. They plagiarize western artists all the time and no one realizes :billie: 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PsychoMaxcara

Was she trying to make a point by recreating Katy's videos? Cuz the song and the video don't go together at all... I don't know Arabic so perhaps the lyrics match, but it's just a random mess tbh.

*Egyptian singer sis. Arabic is a language not a nationality. There are tons of different Arab states but usually when someone sings like in english for example or Spanish we don't say English singer or Spanish singer (unless they are of course from England or Spain itself). We usually say like American singer or Argentinian singer etc... Just had to make that correction for some reason :messga: 

still, this is a smart promotion tactic i think. maybe this is intentional. in that case this Aya girl is a marketing genius (until she gets sued lol) :ladyhaha:

40 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Also these things happen more often than you think, especially with Arab artists that no one has heard of like this one. They plagiarize western artists all the time and no one realizes :billie: 

let them. tons of western artists have stolen and appropriated Arabic music and culture for videos and songs and never properly gave credit either so let them do the same (if it is well done that's a bonus...in this case though... well :ladyhaha:)

President Biden

:interestinga: nothimg about the video is consistent either. The song is a hot mess. The theme is all over the place. The visual organization is hideous. And it’s 100% plagiarized.

:wtfga:gurl

I got drunk

DrKindnessKunt1999
1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

Is there any of them that plagiarized Gaga? Besides this music video, I haven’t seen any this extremely obvious rip offs.

TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, 777777777777777777 said:

EkkPBjlXYAEE-4n?format=jpg&name=900x900EkkPBjeWkAEOeQQ?format=jpg&name=900x900EkkPBjmWkAExANR?format=jpg&name=900x900EkkPBjhXUAIaBpm?format=jpg&name=900x900

ffg.jpg

Wow wtf...the definition of industry puppet with 0 original creativity 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

29 minutes ago, KindnessKunt1999 said:

Is there any of them that plagiarized Gaga? Besides this music video, I haven’t seen any this extremely obvious rip offs.

The way we read Richie for his dance moves and ma’am lifted them verbatim here :air:

ToxicHot

Is it really stealing if it’s an obvious parody :neyde:

Maybe Katy and Shakira can sue for some easy coins tho :huntyga:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived