music news

Ariana Grande - "POSITIONS" 10/23 and 10/30

CHROMATICON

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

I see her new boyfriend has inspired some sexiness back in her music :reductive:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Xoxo Adriana

rumours are also suggesting she’ll release the sweetener world tour film with or around the same time as the album

if this is true :nooo:

also i really hope these bops made the final cut on the album:giveup:

(they’re not leaks as ariana posted them herself however they’re spoilers:gaycat:)

Lanadelduck
4 hours ago, Gypsy18 said:

Album coming out same day as Sam Smith’s new album.... poor Sam... not gonna get another #1 

Sam stole our Oscar. KARMA

VasilisVas

I’m hoping the album has Dangerous Woman influences. Sweetener was cute but Thank U, Next was definitely not my cup of tea and don’t understand the praise it gets. 

1 hour ago, VasilisVas said:

I’m hoping the album has Dangerous Woman influences. Sweetener was cute but Thank U, Next was definitely not my cup of tea and don’t understand the praise it gets. 

DW was Ariana mostly just "playing the game" of pop music & working her way up. Sweetener and tun are her fav albums because she gets to do the kind of music that she really likes.

I'm guessing this is gonna be an r&b album... I hope she has some surprises in there :vegas:

CHROMATICON
2 hours ago, VasilisVas said:

The praise is because that's the genre Ari the best at, R&B and trap/pop are her element. Also, TY,N has a lot of great moments and is what most people like too. 

This album will most likely be 100% Ariana and I feel like she won't please the 30 year old white gays who listen to oonts oonts club music all day :laughga: I have high hopes for this album 

Red Velvet
9 hours ago, 777777777777777777 said:

new icon on her website : favicon_3.png

why does the flower's head look like the rough endoplasmic reticulum...

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Red Velvet
6 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

TY,N has a lot of great moments and is what most people like too. 

periodt on ghostin, imagine and bad idea

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived