🎃 Spotify Playlist 🎃

politics

Trump says he may leave country if he loses

Lion Heart

Perhaps one thing on the president’s mind is the developing criminal case against him. He faces serious legal jeopardy by prosecutors in Manhattan and New York State for what seems to be, on its face, fairly cut-and-dried criminal fraud in his private business dealings. It is also possible that, having left office, prosecutors may turn over some rocks and discover more criminal behavior as president of the United States. (The Department of Justice has a policy of not charging the president with crimes, but that expires if he leaves office.)

Musing onstage about leaving the country is a strange theme for a president who wraps himself in nationalism to the point of literally hugging American flags. He may simply be revealing some fear of hurt or rejection at his prospective defeat. But he may also be giving at least fleeting thought to a real plan. In the face of likely criminal prosecution, a defeated Trump’s best option may well be to leave the country and never return.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2020/10/trump-may-leave-country-if-he-loses-prison-criminal-prosecution.html?__twitter_impression=true

• Like 2
  • LMAO 10
  • YAAAS 9

funkyhaus

Weren’t people saying they’d leave back in 2016 when he became president? 
A reverse trumponian experience :lolga:

• Like 2
  • LMAO 32
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

alicefromabove

Of course, he never cared about being a leader. The only thing he wanted was to prove people that he could win and be president. And now he won't confront the mess he created. 

To him this was only a contest, a reality show like the one he used to have. What a f***ed up mind he must have to have hijacked millions of lives to his own benefit. A liar, a cheater, a sexist racist individual. Someone incapable of leading a nation. 

What a disaster to the American people, and the world who sees the chaos that his period has been.

Vote him out please. He never deserved to be your President. Put him on a rocket and take him out of this planet. 

Edited by alicefromabove
  • Like 25
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

littlepotter

The irony :billie: that's probably exactly how hillary felt

can you hear me come undone?
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

StarstruckIllusion
3 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

The irony :billie: that's probably exactly how hillary felt

tbf that’s how like half the dem base felt lmao 

GayPrideUnicorn

Wherever he goes, treat him like he treats the immigrants of US:fthis: 

Spoiler

kim kardashian GIF

I'm probably wrong
  • Like 14
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

MJHolland

trump said my biggest enemy is me lmao this makes me want to vote for Joe even more

Go to iwillvote.com and make a plan to vote TODAY!
  • Like 1

LORD GAGA

He’ll leave for one reason and one reason only, because if he stays he will be put on trial and arrested for countless atrocities he’s done against the people of the US. 

• Like 2

Knife

He better hope that coronavirus leaves his system or he might just leave this world. :flower: