Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billie Eilish teases new song in November

alsemanche

Featured Posts

KennyRichie
1 hour ago, OBO said:

No you're not old, every decade we will get some fast rising star. I sure when Gaga rising people would said some s*it like these. Many people on GGD kept asking these questions but apparently it just personal taste and it very common. Stop doubt your own taste or ability of get on the trend.

Thanks, you are right. I will keep on streaming Born This Way lady gaga applause GIF

Cello

So excited for this!! I loved My Future :excited2: (and everything she does tbh) 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

LORD GAGA
On 10/18/2020 at 1:35 AM, alsemanche said:

She clearly said that she isn't going to release an album during quarantine/pandemic so I don't see why you'd think it's a lead single. I don't recall ever seeing my future promoted in connection with an album. 

Yeah it was just an album, they didn't say they won't release singles/stand alone songs

It was promoted as a lead single upon launch then when it underperformed it just became a ‘stand alone’. The announcement that she ‘wasn’t going to release’ during the pandemic came after and it’s likely because of how that single performed. 

gypsy101
On 10/17/2020 at 7:00 PM, LORD GAGA said:

Are people still pretending that last track ‘my future’ wasn’t a lead single? That’s what it was promoted as by her and the label... until it flopped into oblivion. Then it became a ‘promo single’. I hope this doesn’t turn into a Katy fiasco where they release multiple ‘leads’ with the hope that one sticks, resulting in an anticlimactic era.

when did they ever say that?

Archived