Teletubby

She is going to kill some people :enigma:

nana.jpg

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
franminervini

omg i love her! She has been so creative lately with these videos, i love how silly she is :messga:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

:kiss:

The feedthepolls.org website makes it seem NYC based. I wonder if they have specific plans for other areas.

I'm hoping the long lines won't be an issue locally. It has never been before, here.  We have paper ballots that are counted by a scanner. I think if the scanner breaks, the election judges just collect the ballots and the judges scan them when the equipment is repaired/replaced.

Be careful about what to not wear to the polls. For example, no-one can wear anything promoting a particular candidate within some reasonable number of feet of a polling location. No campaigning at the polling location.

Kimblue
21 minutes ago, Fresco said:

:kiss:

The feedthepolls.org website makes it seem NYC based. I wonder if they have specific plans for other areas.

I'm hoping the long lines won't be an issue locally. It has never been before, here.  We have paper ballots that are counted by a scanner. I think if the scanner breaks, the election judges just collect the ballots and the judges scan them when the equipment is repaired/replaced.

Be careful about what to not wear to the polls. For example, no-one can wear anything promoting a particular candidate within some reasonable number of feet of a polling location. No campaigning at the polling location.

Luckily since I’m working from home now I will be able to go at a “down” time during the day.

Archived