💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What do you think is left for Chromatica era?

ArtpopAct2

Featured Posts

Princess Aurora

Sine From Above is likely to be the next single and The Grammys

❀⋆Once Upon A Dream⋆❀

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArtpopAct2
5 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I remember her retweeting a fan asking her that if 911 went #1 on iTunes or something she would give us another music video. So I think we’re guaranteed more visuals!

Well it never did :(

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, ARTPOPAct2 said:

Well it never did :(

It didn’t?! Ah man, that sucks. But I’m sure Gaga will probably still do a visual for a song or maybe multiple, because this album is too good to end it with 911.

witchcocktor

One video and Grammies performance/medley.

If she can release a Post-Chromatica EP (with the SOPHIE song and Babylon remix) and eventually record some kind of video or a performance of Sour Candy with BP, I think that'd be like, really great and enough for me. If she decides to release Replay as a single and give it a music video, that would be just the cherry on top.

I am mostly looking forward to a tour after covid.  Also a Grammies performance.

I live outside the space time continuum.

1 hour ago, Pop Music said:

I am still the only delulu stan that has a shred of hope for the Chromatica Ball

I have lots of perfect delusions :ladyhaha:

Im starting to lose hope :( 

Candy Gaga

Would be a waste if Replay , Babylon and Sour Candy didn't get the promo/video/single treatment they deserve

Reality

I don't think there will be any more proper singles. I think we'll get maybe 1 more music video, and maybe some photoshoots if we're lucky, but I don't expect a whole lot left for Chromatica, tbh. 

I wonder if she'll do a tour at all. 2021's still not looking too good. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

I personally don't think she should tour, first of all concerts will likely not be safe still in 2021, and Chromatica kinda ran its course unless it gets a rerelease. 911 failed to chart on the Hot 100, and I doubt her label would push another single to the radio

Contessa

At least another video I’m assuming. 

praying...:cryga::giveup: I’m tired of ending at 3...:cyanlights:

Another music video, some promo/interviews, Grammys performance and maybe a reissue of the record. I don't see the tour happening next year so i think she'll do a combined tour for Chromatica and LG7 like Madonna did for ROL/Music.

Archived