Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What do you think is left for Chromatica era?

ArtpopAct2

Featured Posts

ArtpopAct2

It seems Gaga will be focusing on the election for the time being, but do you think Chromatica era will continue after that?

There are two future events which point to yes

- The Grammys is in February, she may want to campaign more as she has submitted for 11 categories

- Chromatica Ball is tentatively scheduled for Summer 2021. Which I REALLY hope isn’t cancelled. The fact that we could’ve had a live show for this album already really stings :(

so, what do you think is left? Do you think we’ll get more videos? Imo -  Alice, Replay and Babylon specifically would shine with videos. Sour Candy for the chance to see Blackpink and Gaga together

Speaking of Babylon, Babylon HL is nowhere to be seen with reliable insiders saying it was supposed to come in August but was pushed back. 

Gaga’s team seemed to do some Alice teasing about a week ago.

So what are your thoughts?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Putang Ina Mo

I'm still optimistically waiting for the Sophie track and Babylon Haus Labs, since Bloodpop confirmed the existence of the tracks. I also heard that they are finishing the songs. 

... but who knows. Ya'll know Gaga and her pile of scrapped materials.

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Pop Music

I am still the only delulu stan that has a shred of hope for the Chromatica Ball

I have lots of perfect delusions :ladyhaha:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

TimisaMonster

Alice better get single treatment :crossed:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

thatfoxyfeeling

I loved the concept of the Chromatica universe but I really don't think with everything that has happened this era Gaga wants to keep revisiting it. I'd say this era has been pretty dark for her and she'd want to move on, would be nice if we got an EP to compliment the album/concept but can't see it happening. :fatcat:

numb the flame

I see more visuals ala the 911 short film but no more singles. Maybe Interscope will reissue the album around the time of the Grammys so they can slap a big old "grammy nominated" or "grammy winner" sticker on the front cover with three songs on the end which Interscope loves to do. Maybe another medley performance at the grammy's too. I don't see the world getting better enough for concerts to happen within the next nine months so I've already said bye bye to the tour happening. Maybe a Chromatica x LG7 tour like Ari did with "Sweetener" / "thank u, next" but I highly doubt The Chromatica Ball will take place in 2021. 

numb the flame
17 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I loved the concept of the Chromatica universe but I really don't think with everything that has happened this era Gaga wants to keep revisiting it. I'd say this era has been pretty dark for her and she'd want to move on, would be nice if we got an EP to compliment the album/concept but can't see it happening. :fatcat:

I agree with this to be honest. Those SOPHIE songs and Babylon (Early Version) that BloodPop said they were going to finish and release I really see them getting the same fate as the ARTPOP app, Americano mariachi version, Bad Kids extended version you get the point that I'm making after how everything has panned out this era I don't know if Gaga want's to do much with it anymore. Then again she did just drop the 911 short film so anything is possible this point.  

I believe we will get more things after the election. I don't believe that Gaga is through with the album. I think she will give us something music wise before she runs off to start her movie.

I want a Sour Candy video the most, I am hopeful for it.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

LittleMonster20

Definitely at least one more music video, preferably for Alice. Other than that probably a Grammy performance, the Chromatica Ball Tour hopefully and I’m sure we’ll get some radio interviews or something.

GenericPhag

I know we say that she gets quiet when she's working heavily on stuff, so I get the feeling that she wants to restart the era with a vengeance this time, probably after the election. I could see her putting together something that none of us would expect.  I think we will definitely get at least 1 more visual of some sort, even if it's like 911 and doesn't get pushed as a single. 

ArtpopAct2

She said she’s felt the most creatively inspired in years when making 911 Vid.... I wanna see more fruits of that!

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, ARTPOPAct2 said:

She said she’s felt the most creatively inspired in years when making 911 Vid.... I wanna see more fruits of that!

I remember her retweeting a fan asking her that if 911 went #1 on iTunes or something she would give us another music video. So I think we’re guaranteed more visuals!

Archived