💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Possible Lana Del Rey x Weyes Blood x Zella Day collaboration (?)

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Who are those people? :wtfga:

Weyes Blood's album was one of the most critically acclaimed albums of 2019. :nails: And Zella Day performed with Lana at the NFR tour (Weyes did too).

1*scEmeO1fkm_kq1KdYCOyEQ.png

I don't even know who they are but I trust Lana, that she won't let any other artist change her up too much, she hasn't so far. I look forward to seeing what she will bring with the new album.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Poissonche

I was so tired when I watched that video, Weyes Blood is my queen and I didn't even notice her :wtfga: plz collab queens

Lona Delery

i wish, Titanic Rising is lowkey the best album of 2019 and Weye Blood generally is so good and underrated :giveup:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
FfFfFfFF

According to Lana Del Rey Updates: in the French magazine 'Les Inrocks', it appeared the information that Weyes Blood, Zella Day and Nikki Lane will be featured on Lana Del Rey's upcoming album.

Weyes Blood and Zella Day will seemingly be features on the Joni Mitchell cover For Free while Nikki Lane is featured on Breaking Up Slowly.

XOkipDWLdDMpz_q3m-XZNg0Q--h8Z2pCs7DZaKj_

Archived