Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley hitting on radio host, dog electrocuted

COOOK

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Admin said:

That's her natural voice, it's been the same since she was like 15.

I think the audio in the video has been altered for copyright reasons

16 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Ew, her voice sounds so unpleasant. :selena: Marijuana ruined her vocal cords.

Her talking voice is pretty lovable imo :triggered:

PsychoMaxcara

Lol she's hilarious. I think she was trying to throw him off for a sec so as to regain some control over the interview right off the bat :huntyga:

I love her speaking voice btw

AJRocketMan
13 minutes ago, Admin said:

That's her natural voice, it's been the same since she was like 15.

Her accent and timbre yes, but the texture and pitch is totally different. Look at this from 2013:

But more importantly, she can’t sing the high notes of “We Can’t Stop” like she used to:

And she was already in her early 20’s by then. Your voice stops changing in your early 20’s. How you sound at 20/21 is pretty much how your going to sound for the rest of your life, unless you damage your voice. Miley’s voice sounds damaged, even after vocal surgery. Years of abuse have taken its toll.

CannaeDrive
1 hour ago, Bambino said:

The title sounds like a good Simpsons episode plot.

Hmm more like Family Guy

tv-deaths-featured.jpg?w=600

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

9 minutes ago, GreenDiamond said:

best thread name of 2020 thanks cook

Not me being the usual unintentional mess lol... I hope I don't get punished for it

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29aee95ea790590087a3 

Spoiler

thanks @Kimmo for the gifs, I still can't get enough of them :kiss:

Economy
22 hours ago, alicefromabove said:

Her voice :bear:

It's like she's talking in a lower tone to match her rock era. Talk about dedication :applause:

Adrenaliner
21 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

Her accent and timbre yes, but the texture and pitch is totally different. Look at this from 2013:

But more importantly, she can’t sing the high notes of “We Can’t Stop” like she used to:

And she was already in her early 20’s by then. Your voice stops changing in your early 20’s. How you sound at 20/21 is pretty much how your going to sound for the rest of your life, unless you damage your voice. Miley’s voice sounds damaged, even after vocal surgery. Years of abuse have taken its toll.

The last videos were before the surgery

Teletubby
23 hours ago, COOOK said:

0:14 Hitting on the host :bon: Was she really trying to make a move or was she joking? I can't seem to get it but if someone does, please enlighten me lol

There was fly 6:10:bear:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

1 minute ago, 777777777777777777 said:

There was fly 6:10:bear:

But what I don't get is what does the fly have to do with the host having a girlfriend? Or was she plugging her song?

flyaway
41 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

I love the way she talks and acts

She seems so genuine

Really? :laughga:

To me it seems one of those situations where she's having it for one era claiming this is the real her, and then she'll go to "Malibu normal" Miley saying she did it for attention. Just like her Bangerz era. 

15 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

Really? :laughga:

To me it seems one of those situations where she's having it for one era claiming this is the real her, and then she'll go to "Malibu normal" Miley saying she did it for attention. Just like her Bangerz era. 

I see her more comfortable with herself in this era, more in touch with who she is with a style that suit her vocals perfectly

Archived