Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

True story of Gaga's Gucci Film character

Lazzarus

Featured Posts

freebit
On 10/17/2020 at 8:40 AM, voidfigure said:

Maurizio. 

Anyways I'm pretty excited to see how they reenacted that story, though I expect it to be quite a controversial adaptation, at least here in Italy: Patrizia Reggiani HATED the concept and told on national tv she didn't want Gaga to play her because she has an ugly nose :laughga:

That didn't happen. That was a tabloid report there, but when asked about her playing her in the actual interview, she just said she's sad the movie is getting made because she thinks it will upset her daughters. For reference:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
voidfigure
15 hours ago, freebit said:

That didn't happen. That was a tabloid report there, but when asked about her playing her in the actual interview, she just said she's sad the movie is getting made because she thinks it will upset her daughters. For reference:

Well better, I honestly read that on my Google News feed a while ago

giskardsb
On 10/17/2020 at 9:13 AM, Killa said:

Its a very difficult character but somehow i think its someone gaga could realy pull. 

The prob is ridley scott. I dont doubt him as an actor director tho ive disliked many of his films. 

Lets just hope it doesnt turn into a soap opera

fortunately this isn't the type of cast that will mindlessly do what the writers or director want if they don't feel it's actually good.

freebit
On 10/20/2020 at 11:08 AM, voidfigure said:

Well better, I honestly read that on my Google News feed a while ago

Oh, yeah, Google news can't be trusted after Angela Cheng's articles were constantly popping up in the News feed. :rip: There's some news sources that aren't legitmate that get promoted on there. 

3 hours ago, Fowan said:

lol, not again. Glenn is still waiting for it to be greenlit though. :pray:

On 10/19/2020 at 8:36 PM, freebit said:

That didn't happen. That was a tabloid report there, but when asked about her playing her in the actual interview, she just said she's sad the movie is getting made because she thinks it will upset her daughters.

Probably shoulda thought of that before she did a murder

freebit
8 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Probably shoulda thought of that before she did a murder

Yeah, I think that woman is legitmately a narcissist and a psychopath.:deadbanana: 

gypsy101
On 10/17/2020 at 9:47 AM, Eido said:

So a murderer is speaking on national TV? :oprah:

do you think murderers aren’t allowed on tv?

Lazzarus
36 minutes ago, freebit said:

Yeah, I think that woman is legitmately a narcissist and a psychopath.:deadbanana: 

great material for a good movie character :trollga:

whoresup
On 10/17/2020 at 2:23 PM, Lazzarus said:

famously stating "I've never worked in my life and I'm certainly not going to start now". 

Gaga getting into character with her Chromatica promo :huntyga:

Archived