💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

True story of Gaga's Gucci Film character

Lazzarus

Featured Posts

flyaway
2 hours ago, buzzkill said:

I just hope its not a completely disaster. With Ridley it can be a hit or miss and no between... and i’m a bit nervous about Gaga’s acting, but she will probably have a really good actor trainer and will embody the role as she never did before

Y'all said the same with ASIB and how it was gonna be a flop, nobody cares for remakes, will Gaga get a Raspberry, Shallow is boring and a flop blah blah blah.

And then Blockbuster film, Academy award nominee for best actress etc etc. 

lady gaga oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
buzzkill
8 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

Y'all said the same with ASIB and how it was gonna be a flop, nobody cares for remakes, will Gaga get a Raspberry, Shallow is boring and a flop blah blah blah.

And then Blockbuster film, Academy award nominee for best actress etc etc. 

lady gaga oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

I never said that. But in ASIB Gaga’s role is much more involved around her real persona and its a ficcional caracter. In Gucci’s she’s playing a real person. Thats two completely different type of characters. 

And  i wish her the best and i’m cheering for another nom at the oscar. y’all so sensitive when people don’t say what you want to hear. 

Honestly this seems like the perfect role for her, idk why anyone is doubting this. It seems like a natural next step of her “countess“ performance. I couldn’t imagine anyone doing evil glamour better than Gaga, tbh. Not to mention ITALIAN evil glamour.

littlepotter
2 hours ago, voidfigure said:

Maurizio. 

Anyways I'm pretty excited to see how they reenacted that story, though I expect it to be quite a controversial adaptation, at least here in Italy: Patrizia Reggiani HATED the concept and told on national tv she didn't want Gaga to play her because she has an ugly nose :laughga:

Is this real :air:

chaeri pls

Lazzarus
24 minutes ago, reidorox said:

Honestly this seems like the perfect role for her, idk why anyone is doubting this. It seems like a natural next step of her “countess“ performance. I couldn’t imagine anyone doing evil glamour better than Gaga, tbh. Not to mention ITALIAN evil glamour.

you said it perfectly - evil italian glamour :firega:

buzzkill
21 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I warned y'all

Untitled-1.png

Don't ever doubt me again

But... you said a small role... and she’s literally the main caracter :awkney:

1 minute ago, buzzkill said:

But... you said a small role... and she’s literally the main caracter :awkney:

Kanye made a mistake with the year as well but I knew the director and that she would be nominated for an Oscar so stay tuned. Kanye is never wrong

voidfigure
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

Is this real :air:

Totally. I found an article too but it's in Italian, the title reads: "Patrizia Reggiani doesn't want Lady Gaga to play her role in the film about her life: why? Because her nose is too big." 

Lazzarus
10 minutes ago, voidfigure said:

Totally. I found an article too but it's in Italian, the title reads: "Patrizia Reggiani doesn't want Lady Gaga to play her role in the film about her life: why? Because her nose is too big." 

E434.gif

bluemonkey

Even if Gaga’s nose is too big ( I mean it has slimmed down over the years so don’t know what she’s getting at) that woman killed someone and she’s gonna bitch about a nose when CGI and contouring exist. 

Archived