💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

True story of Gaga's Gucci Film character

Lazzarus

Featured Posts

Lazzarus

I stumbled upon an article sharing even more info about Gaga's next movie role. I'd say it's quite an interesting story.

Lady Gaga is expected to be back on screens after landing the leading role in Ridley Scott's new film, Gucci. It's been confirmed that Gaga will star alongside Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, Adam Driver and Jared Leto—the latter who just so happens to be a Gucci muse. The movie will focus on Patrizia Reggiani, an Italian socialite and ex-wife of Mauricio Gucci, who was convicted of organising his assassination. 

Reggiani was arrested for arranging the killing and was subsequently charged for the organised murder and sentenced to 29 years after a shocking trial that caught the attention of the world. She became known as the 'Black Widow' and made headlines again when she opted out of an open prison situation due to a refusal to work, famously stating "I've never worked in my life and I'm certainly not going to start now". 

Can't wait for this movie :excited2:  :excited:

EIU0Gd4XUAcoFzQ.jpg

Full article:

https://www.marieclaire.com.au/lady-gaga-patrizia-reggiana-gucci-true-crime-movie-story

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lazzarus
6 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Ohhh so she’s playing Black Widow, her supervillain era is coming!

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f297c171fbda40b83555c

I'd rather have this Black Widow  :lolga:

giphy.gif

voidfigure
12 minutes ago, Lazzarus said:

Mauricio Gucci

Maurizio. 

Anyways I'm pretty excited to see how they reenacted that story, though I expect it to be quite a controversial adaptation, at least here in Italy: Patrizia Reggiani HATED the concept and told on national tv she didn't want Gaga to play her because she has an ugly nose :laughga:

buzzkill

I just hope its not a completely disaster. With Ridley it can be a hit or miss and no between... and i’m a bit nervous about Gaga’s acting, but she will probably have a really good actor trainer and will embody the role as she never did before

Lazzarus
7 minutes ago, voidfigure said:

Maurizio. 

Sorry, I just quoted the article :awkney:

7 minutes ago, voidfigure said:

Anyways I'm pretty excited to see how they reenacted that story, though I expect it to be quite a controversial adaptation, at least here in Italy: Patrizia Reggiani HATED the concept and told on national tv she didn't want Gaga to play her because she has an ugly nose :laughga:

Not her hating on Gaga's nose :bradley:

Bradley would not approve

51a79d6f28e3e8e60b9f785184b47135.gif

8 minutes ago, voidfigure said:

Maurizio. 

So a murderer is speaking on national TV? :oprah:

voidfigure
Just now, Lazzarus said:

Sorry, I just quoted the article :awkney:

Not her hating on Gaga's nose :bradley:

Yeah sorry, it wasn't directed to you, I just hate when foreign journalists mispell an important name. 

And yes, the nose thing is annoying. 

voidfigure
2 minutes ago, Eido said:

Yes. She's not in jail anymore and she was interviewed on a program called "Italian stories" on national tv last year. 

Lazzarus
1 minute ago, Eido said:

well probably coz of reporters who asked her in the first place :wtfga:

tomsches
11 minutes ago, voidfigure said:

she didn't want Gaga to play her because she has an ugly nose :laughga:

So true. They have to find an actress with a nose that's just as ugly as Patrizia's.

Its a very difficult character but somehow i think its someone gaga could realy pull. 

The prob is ridley scott. I dont doubt him as an actor director tho ive disliked many of his films. 

Lets just hope it doesnt turn into a soap opera

Lazzarus
12 minutes ago, Killa said:

Its a very difficult character but somehow i think its someone gaga could realy pull. 

The prob is ridley scott. I dont doubt him as an actor director tho ive disliked many of his films. 

Lets just hope it doesnt turn into a soap opera

considering al pacino and robert de niro in the cast, I really hope we get an excellent film

Archived