question

Confused about the Gucci film?

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
2 hours ago, LittleMonster20 said:

soundtracks

Not all movies have a soundtrack yall :saladga:

She made one because she was playing a singer.

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Not all movies have a soundtrack yall :saladga:

She made one because she was playing a singer.

I know, but maybe there will be a soundtrack for score music and the end credits. Heck, knowing Gaga I wouldn’t be surprised if she did make a song for the movie.

elijahfan

Ridley Scott is known for working extremely quickly. The film he was making last spring was supposed to get released later this year, but it got pushed because of Corona.

Most of the time, movies are ready in a matter of months - what takes time is finding a distributor and a strategic release date. Sometimes, finished movies get in a distributing limbo for years. Of course, someone like Ridley Scott doesn't have that kind of problems.

LittleMonster20
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Ridley Scott is known for working extremely quickly. The film he was making last spring was supposed to get released later this year, but it got pushed because of Corona.

Most of the time, movies are ready in a matter of months - what takes time is finding a distributor and a strategic release date. Sometimes, finished movies get in a distributing limbo for years. Of course, someone like Ridley Scott doesn't have that kind of problems.

Hmm I guess this is the answer I guess, thanks! Do you think by any chance, they already have a promotion schedule, if they already know when the movie is going to get released?

OMonster

Another area of confusion is that, presumably, the film is going to document Patrizia's trial for the murder of her husband. This happened when Patrizia was around 50 years old... yet Gaga is 34.

Are they gonna have to age her up? 

subtext / fantasy

Economy
8 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Another area of confusion is that, presumably, the film is going to document Patrizia's trial for the murder of her husband. This happened when Patrizia was around 50 years old... yet Gaga is 34.

Are they gonna have to age her up? 

Not every detail has to be the same. The story is still being told

Any movie based on real life the actor/actress doesn't have to even look like the people they are portraying... The settings (like court rooms and other locations) may not look anything at all like the ones where everything took place. As long as the story is being told :shrug: 

Bradley

I think that how time-consuming the post-production stage is depends on the movie.

AHS: Coven sometimes shoots their episodes two to three weeks before they are aired, and these episodes require a lot of editing, mixing as well so it's not fair to say episodes are less complex.

I suppose Ridley has a very confident team? I mean he literally is a working machine. He started from The Last Duel and wrapped up like two days ago and then is now moving on to Gucci and even announced a Napolean biopic starring Joaquin Phoenix that would begin immediately after Gucci.

In other words, he has two Oscar movies competing at the 2022 Oscars (The Last Duel & Gucci) which both star Adam Driver.

I really think the Chromatica Ball is so not happening lol

Also, the movie won't have a soundtrack so one thing less to work on 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

2 hours ago, Adarsh said:

The Chromatica ball will end in August and the Gucci promo won’t begin before November.

You don’t really think the Chromatica Ball is still happening, do you?

Bless your heart. 

2 minutes ago, magichat said:

Bless your heart. 

I don’t really care if it happens or not haha I was just answering their question ;)

elijahfan
2 hours ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Hmm I guess this is the answer I guess, thanks! Do you think by any chance, they already have a promotion schedule, if they already know when the movie is going to get released?

I'm pretty sure they're already planning all sorts of things. Ridley Scott has another film to release first, so thinking about promoting Gucci is probably not his priority atm. Then again, with Covid, who knows how those plans will go...

It's also without an original music album, maybe she'll just do the original song to snatch another Oscar

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

GenericPhag

Ridley Scott, the director, is know for having very fast turnarounds with his movies and for doing multiple projects in a year. Considering it's not a musical and probs won't have tons of CGI or special effects, it shouldn't take too long to edit anyway. 

Jose P
17 hours ago, magichat said:

Bless your heart. 

This really has nothing to do with TCB tho. Regardless of whether it’s happening or not, it’s still not officially cancelled. So if she plans on working on another project the tour is still an event that she has to take into consideration as if it were still going to happen to work around it. Doesn’t matter if we all know it probably won’t take place, things move on as if it will until it gets cancelled.

Archived