💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Confused about the Gucci film?

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

So if the Gucci movie where Gaga is going to play in is getting filmed next year in March, how is it going to be released in November the same year? I suppose editing, soundtracks and promotion schedules take a while. On top of that the premieres and Oscar submission. ASIB didn’t get released until a year and a half after filming? Can someone explain?

they can film a movie in 20 to 30 days... not sure if it will be ready for november release due to editing, promotion etc... maybe 2022

LittleMonster20
6 minutes ago, Samma123 said:

May 2018 was the original date no? ( I could be wrong ) 

Yes, they went from May 18 to October 4/5.

tomsches

If it's a movie that's more about dialogues, it might not take that long to shoot and edit. 

Quartz

Oh my, this is giving me indie film energy if the editing is that short. :bradley:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

It's actually doable + they can always push it for a month and a half and still qualify for the 2022 awards race. You should read a bit about Ridley's previous film, All the Money in the World and its ****ed up timeline/schedule whatever you wanna call it. :smh:

It will take maximum one month to film and like another few to edit. It’s a niche biopic with quality acting not Avengers :billie: 

2 minutes ago, Quartz said:

Oh my, this is giving me indie film energy if the editing is that short. :bradley:

And what’s wrong with indie films? :oprah:

Quartz
1 minute ago, Adarsh said:

And what’s wrong with indie films? :oprah:

Nothing, really. I just expected something grandiose like The Great Gatsby. :cryga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Putang Ina Mo

My question is how can Gaga do the promo for the Gucci film with the Chromatica ball still pushing through? Don't you think there will be a conflict of her schedule?

my username says it all 🇵🇭

7 minutes ago, Quartz said:

Nothing, really. I just expected something grandiose like The Great Gatsby. :cryga:

But why did you expect that? Low budget and niche movies movies can work fabulously well with the right cast. ASIB is the biggest example. 

2 minutes ago, Tangina said:

My question is how can Gaga do the promo for the Gucci film with the Chromatica ball still pushing through?

The Chromatica ball will end in August and the Gucci promo won’t begin before November.

Archived