Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When do you think we’ll get LG7?

LittleMonster20

LG7, when?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think we’ll get LG7?

Featured Posts

I don't think she'll put new music out next year because of the movie. It's not that she doesn't have the time or anything, it's just that she's always been a musician, did a movie about music that had a soundtrack, now she'll probably want to completely erase music from her acting job for her next project so that she can be seen as an ACTRESS, not a pop star who does great at acting

2022 is a possibility, but Gaga is very spontaneous, she could have new secret projects by then, or change her vision completely. She's probably evolved since then, but she once said that she hated it when a lead single was released one year, and then the album got released in the following year. Shecould eventually release the single AND the album in 2022, but since Cheek To Cheek, Gaga always take her time. 

I would say 2023 tbh

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she's not gonna promote she better keep it 

If she's in for promotion then it better be 2022

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Butters Stotch

She could release an EP in the first half of the next year to keep people interested, since she has a tour coming. If she doesn't, realistically speaking, I wouldn't expect an album until mid 2022.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

TasteLikeWhiskey

The way people are acting... None of us deserve any new music from Gaga. 

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

numb the flame

I think we could get a small EP next year to boost up the tour (if they haven't cancelled it by that point) or a reissue of Chromatica with three new songs, which Interscope likes to do a lot. 

PsychoMaxcara

Hmmm, since I make a distinction between actual GA-GA albums and her passion projects (Cheek to Cheek, Joanne, A Star Is Born), it can be anywhere from 5 to 8 years. I DON'T think her next album will be dance pop again, and if it were to be dance pop she'd better do something even more different than Chromatica.

I really really enjoy Chromatica but you can tell by the demos her original vision was more like a throwback to the 90s & europop on steroids... then BloodPop had to get involved and give all the songs a commercial """edge"""

And before y'all come for me, I'm not shading the final versions, but I do definitely prefer the demos because they sound more unique and daring. 

Economy

I'd say end of 2022 to mid 2023 if Covid continues to drag and era is cut short and she doesn't do much touring as a result either. It may make her move on to next era faster

But well into 2023 or even 2024 if it turns out not to be the case

GenericPhag

If she does a Chromatica EP, next year. If not, 2022. Yes it was 3.5ish years between Joanne and Chromatica. but that ignores how ASIB was a full era with a soundtrack comprised of like 2 albums worth of songs. We were absolutely fed in those 3.5 years with music. Yes, we will have a Gucci era and I assume she will be gunning for a Best Actress Oscar, but I doubt it will be on the same scale as ASIB and I doubt she will deliver an entire soundtrack worth of music. With that said, I could see her delivering LG7 sooner than later unlike what we all think since she's never really had us wait between musical releases, with it being only 2 years at most between some sort of major musical project (Counting ASIB as a major musical release because it was). 

KindnessPunk

I see her releasing another Jazz album with Tony in 2022, and then her next solo album in 2024/25. 

Archived