question

When do you think we’ll get LG7?

LittleMonster20

LG7, when?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think we’ll get LG7?

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

LG7 will come eventually, and I know that the Chromatica era isn’t over, and that Gaga has Gucci to prepare for, but when do you think we’ll realistically get LG7? Just a harmless question. My bet is on 2022. I think since Gaga had bigger plans for Chromatica but the current circumstances prevented her from doing it, she’s gonna go all out for LG7. Plus I really HOPE she won’t take 4 years AGAIN.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody Matt

Unless she’s planning to put out a Chromatica EP 2021 is out of question imo considering she also has the movie. Late 2022/early 2023 maybe? It also depends on if she’s inspired or not. Hard to predict. 

StarstruckIllusion

2023 probably. The Gucci era is gonna serve next november so...

LittleMonster20
3 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Next year, LG7 will avenge Chromatica and will burn the music industry alive.

I don’t know about it being next year (I would love that), but I agree that this will be her BIGGEST album yet. Because Chromatica was going to be Born This Way 2.0 if it wasn’t for the circumstances. Part of the reason I’m SO hyped for it already.

Saying four years as if we didnt get a studio album that went on to get her every accomplishment in the world in those four years is so dismissive and so silly. 

“but its for a movie!!” Like girl she made a movie soundtrack about a female singer it wasnt like it was Les Miserable we had to sit through

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, Jed said:

Saying four years as if we didnt get a studio album that went on to get her every accomplishment in the world in those four years is so dismissive and so silly. 

“but its for a movie!!” Like girl she made a movie soundtrack about a female singer it wasnt like it was Les Miserable we had to sit through

Cheek To Cheek and A Star Is Born are seperate albums. I’m not dismissing them at all because they certainly have an undeniable impact on her career. 

TimisaMonster

I say 2025...Gaga is gonna rest after Chromatica and wanna get married and have kids

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Prostitute Barbie

It depends what we’re talking about. A solo studio album isn’t going to be until probably 2023 or 2024. But another jazz or soundtrack might be 2022. We’ve never gone more than 2 years without something though. 

I think 2024. After the movie and tour (hopefully :cryga:) I think she could plan to start a family and take some time off

Archived