Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I’ve watched AHS seasons 1-5 now [SPOILER]

M i K E Y

Featured Posts

M i K E Y

So I’ve watched the half of the AHS seasons and I have to admit: Season 4 is my fav 

1 was kinda boring to me, I think this cliche haunted murder house thing was to make the series known to the GP but nahhh I knew they’d do better 

2 could’ve been my fav BUT the alien thing was so unnecessary gosh 

3 was okay. I loved the anti racism thing but sometimes it felt kinda like drifting into a soap opera :billie:

4 had a highlight that almost got me crying when Pepper came to Briarcliff and discovered Elsa on a Magazine. 
Jessica Lange is one of my fav actresses now, she’s so great. 

5 was the First one I’ve watched (cuz of Gaga u know) and the different character stories kinda confused and made it hard to understand sometimes. The 10 commandment murder thing was a good idea itself but John Lowe started to suck later on... but the scene when Liz wants to die cuz of cancer and Gaga came in like: U were always my foundest creation. Omgggg

that’s it, what do u think? 

mr.peter

Just stop there you’re good. Freak show is my favorite too. Are you watching nurse ratched ? It feels like AHS just without the name

Catnikko

I'm surprised, 4 is literally at the bottom of the list for me :bradley: I've watched all of them multiple times but never 4 because it bored me :cryga:

Actual patient

Quartz

Freak Show is the worst one for me :saladga: Anyway, Roanoke and Cult are very divisive seasons as some really love them and some really hate them. I for one love both seasons and they are in my top three. Season 8 is a watered down Coven and the last season so far is kinda enjoyable but forgettable. Let us know your thoughts!

I hosted a seasons megarate before the last season. I think you'll enjoy it. ;)

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

M i K E Y
28 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

Just stop there you’re good. Freak show is my favorite too. Are you watching nurse ratched ? It feels like AHS just without the name

I’ve seen the trailer for it on Netflix but didn’t watch it 

M i K E Y
24 minutes ago, PlasticWeave said:

I'm surprised, 4 is literally at the bottom of the list for me :bradley: I've watched all of them multiple times but never 4 because it bored me :cryga:

It’s really surprising. It’s the same with the Joanne album. Hey Girl and come to mama are my favs while the other fans drag them :selena:

Justin Drew Bieber

1. Good but no replay value imo

2. This is the season I never watched because people seemed to overate it so much, but I finally gave in and wow, it’s amazing!

3. I love it!

4. My favorite season!

5. I love the soundtrack, very dark and sexy.

6. One of the more creepy than scary seasons, chainsaw massacre vibes.

7. This one felt a little too modern, but I still liked it.

8. The most interesting season.

9. I’m still waiting to see if they’ll ever put 1984 onto Netflix, but seeing as they’ve removed Apocalypse... idk.

Chromatican

I would only recommend watching the first halves of Roanoke and 1984. Apocalypse was a mess, and if 1/3 weren't great to you you probably won't like them.

Helxig

IMO...

Murder House was amazing because it was the very first season! The premiere of a new show with something interesting to bring to the table. You can tell they had their ideas all planned out well, executed it well, but still had limitations they had to work around and were still finding their footing as a show.

Asylum is the peak of the series for me! Coming off the first season they still had fresh new ideas and ways of doing things. Everything was amazing. The acting, costumes, special effects, cinematography, storyline, all the twists were done so well, the ending makes me cry. The alien thing was a bit much though I will admit... But I really felt connected to the characters. And it was their best cast! The performances are amazing that season. Sarah Paulson deserved an Emmy for Lana Winters.

Coven was again very fresh, so fun and campy and different and I loved the teen drama vibe with the witchy girls. It's the season that made everyone want to be a witch and brought wide brimmed hats to the gay community :laughga:  It was fun, dark, youthful, campy but not silly, again amazing cast, great plot.

Freak Show was my least favourite season of all :bear:   the tension kinda went up and down randomly, they changed villains multiple times (Dandy was built up to be a scary psychopath, then just completely dropped for multiple episodes and replaced with the clown), the twists didn't land for me, wasn't a fan of the musical numbers, the audio felt dreary and hard to listen to, the acting wasn't great (a lot of the 'freaks' weren't real actors and it showed), then at the end (spoiler...) they just had Dandy come back in the picture and shoot everyone?? Major anti-climax! Felt like they didn't have an ending planned and just threw that together last minute.

Hotel very enjoyable season but also kinda all over the place... too many ideas, not enough time given to each one, picked up and dropped plot points on a whim (demon of addiction was heavily pushed at first and then was paid dust as the season went on), the 10 commandments killer subplot was a little much. BUT... my favourite musician and my favourite TV show coming together??? A dream come true. I couldn't believe it at the time! I almost cried from joy :laughga:  The fashion was A+. I did enjoy the storyline and dramatics. Extra points for the character of Liz and The Countess/Ramona relationship

Get ready though... you'll either love or hate Roanoke. I for one really enjoyed a switch up in style for just one season! Found it fun and a fresh departure from their regular routine which was feeling a bit stale. Just be prepared for something a little different. And get over the fact there isn't a typical AHS intro :triggered:  I swear so many smooth-brains hated the season JUST because it didn't have a proper intro/title screen/theme song.

Also the callbacks to previous seasons are fun in the next few seasons! I found Cult a bit difficult to watch at times but still enjoyable (it's very real and less supernatural than the others), and Apocalypse to be a little convoluted at points but also still enjoyable (just felt like tonnes of fan service tbh), but then 1984 felt refreshing again! You just have to have an understanding of 80's stereotypes and movie tropes and know it's a bit tongue-in-cheek

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
1 hour ago, AnalDelGay said:

I’ve seen the trailer for it on Netflix but didn’t watch it 

Watch it!! It's so good! Got AHS/Ryan Murphy vibes all over it. A little less dark and supernatural/more based in reality, but so fun!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived