Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ava Max on the cover of Her World Magazine

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Economy
6 hours ago, Bradley said:

Wait The Fame, The Fame Monster and Born This Way didn't make Gaga match Madonna's popularity? I am honestly very surprised at this if it's true. Gaga's peak is unprecedented.

But yes I agree with what you said about Ava. I personally kinda wish for a return to dance pop a.l.a. 2010 pop, but we need bigger names to usher that in, someone who can really make everybody go 'wow!'

I'm not talking about her peak. I'm talking about her career as a whole and commutative success...

Madonna had accomplished more in terms of sales and top 10 hits and stuff by the time she was 12-13 years into her career than Gaga

So commercially speaking in music, Gaga so far is not fully matching Madonna

Gaga is more critically acclaimed tho and is so far having a greater rate of success on acting than Madonna did tho hence why I said on music specifically

If ur talking about just her peak at her highest point sure I agree. But that's not what I was refering to

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Red Velvet

she should've sticked to the orange hair, then probably you'll find her to be interesting then.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Littlemonster19284

Remember when Gaga was still a new artist, back in 2008-2010, we had to deal with Horrible Madonna fans, and now some of you “ little monsters “ have became those fans that we hate so much. It’s funny how people try to make little monsters seem like this group of kind people, when most of you are rude and super Judgmental. Ava has stated she loves Gaga and should be flattered that someone else is stepping into the pop world. 

Archived