💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ava Max on the cover of Her World Magazine

Teletubby

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

She looks nice but I can't help but think of people walking by the magazine cover and thinking it's Gaga...:billie:

mte :bradley: she lowkey looks like btw gaga on this one

... and now i just sit in silence.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
4 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Reminds me when folks tried hard to find similarities with gaga and Madonna.

It's hard to be a newcomer passing after icons who did it all already. :)

I don't hate her or anything nor do I find it offensive. It's just that I don't like how people pretend they don't see it when they see it.

Curunir

She looks stunning:saira:

And so much like Gaga :laughga:

Thankfully our queen hasn't copyrighted blond hair and high heels :giggle:

Guillaume Hamon
On 10/17/2020 at 1:59 PM, Bradley said:

I don't hate her or anything nor do I find it offensive. It's just that I don't like how people pretend they don't see it when they see it.

I see it because of her face and wigs but she didn't chose her face and it's not like if gaga invented long blond wig.

Except that what is there? Black ensemble with weird shoulder pads ? You'll probably found it on plenty of other female singers before gaga... Bowie and grace Jones surely did it for example.

And she can go for any style and it will be similar to "gaga in the year ...." so she's about to get the curse gaga had with Madonna, it sucks to be denigrated for the first years of your career. :/

Bradley
8 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

I see it because of her face and wigs but she didn't chose her face and it's not like if gaga invented long blond wig.

Except that what is there? Black ensemble with weird shoulder pads ? You'll probably found it on plenty of other female singers before gaga... Bowie and grace Jones surely did it for example.

And she can go for any style and it will be similar to "gaga in the year ...." so she's about to get the curse gaga had with Madonna, it sucks to ne denigrated for the first years of your career. :/

No I wasn't referring to her face at all. I was referring to her fashion choices.

I mean The Fame Monster and Born This Way had largely original looks that were not things any other artist would come up with. Meat dress, the whole alien aesthetic with Born This Way, her performance theatrics, etc. are immensely Gaga.

But there are a million ways to not look like Gaga, there must be more than one or two similarities for two pictures to be strikingly similar.

Guillaume Hamon
9 minutes ago, Bradley said:

No I wasn't referring to her face at all. I was referring to her fashion choices.

I mean The Fame Monster and Born This Way had largely original looks that were not things any other artist would come up with. Meat dress, the whole alien aesthetic with Born This Way, her performance theatrics, etc. are immensely Gaga.

But there are a million ways to not look like Gaga, there must be more than one or two similarities for two pictures to be strikingly similar.

What can I say? I honestly think gaga more or less did it all and see the ressemblences yet don't find it strikingly/ immensly similar. :)

Where is LG7
On 10/17/2020 at 6:40 PM, COOOK said:

I don't know if it's the fittings or the pieces' proportions to herself but many of her(?) fashion choices look like they swallow her up:

I agree, something off with her wardrobe team..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSe8LX4zqySBi_WnaxRz57

hope they find flattering choices for her cause she deserves better and more proportional outfits

RahrahWitch
8 hours ago, COOOK said:

I don't know if it's the fittings or the pieces' proportions to herself but many of her(?) fashion choices look like they swallow her up:

It's the clunky knee high platforms, She's short so if she's wearing a knee high boot that isn't form fitting It's going to throw off the proportions. It's a shame because that second dress is stunning.

Bradley
1 hour ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

What can I say? I honestly think gaga more or less did it all and see the ressemblences yet don't find it strikingly/ immensly similar. :)

Regardless of whether it's considered 'strikingly similar' or 'bearing resemblances', why is it important? I said so many times that I don't find it offensive and just pointed it out as an observation.

Economy
12 hours ago, Bradley said:

I don't hate her but you're not gonna stop me from saying this is extremely reminiscent of Gaga.

She may not openly say it but her record label could very much be invisioning or trying to create a new Lady Gaga

Gaga has been famous for over 12 years now and no one like her has really come out since. At least no one with great success

They could feel like there's now room in the market and is the right time to create the next generation of an accentric and theatrical female pop star

I'm not saying she's copying Gaga or that they are trying to make a replica necessarily tho. I'm just saying they could be trying to recreate the same idea or target a simmilar group of people again in this younger generation :shrug:

I do not believe she will be as big as Lady Gaga tho just like Gaga was not as big as Madonna (at least not in music world specifically, but like Cher her career appears like it will have a lot of television success as well and perhaps more critical acclaim than both)

Guillaume Hamon
31 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Regardless of whether it's considered 'strikingly similar' or 'bearing resemblances', why is it important? I said so many times that I don't find it offensive and just pointed it out as an observation.

We both just make observations.

Bradley
9 hours ago, Economy said:

She may not openly say it but her record label could very much be invisioning or trying to create a new Lady Gaga

Gaga has been famous for over 12 years now and no one like her has really come out since. At least no one with great success

They could feel like there's now room in the market and is the right time to create the next generation of an accentric and theatrical female pop star

I'm not saying she's copying Gaga or that they are trying to make a replica necessarily tho. I'm just saying they could be trying to recreate the same idea or target a simmilar group of people again in this younger generation :shrug:

I do not believe she will be as big as Lady Gaga tho just like Gaga was not as big as Madonna (at least not in music world specifically, but like Cher her career appears like it will have a lot of television success as well and perhaps more critical acclaim than both)

Wait The Fame, The Fame Monster and Born This Way didn't make Gaga match Madonna's popularity? I am honestly very surprised at this if it's true. Gaga's peak is unprecedented.

But yes I agree with what you said about Ava. I personally kinda wish for a return to dance pop a.l.a. 2010 pop, but we need bigger names to usher that in, someone who can really make everybody go 'wow!'

Her face on the cover is a bit strange. Hrr fashion more polished tho. 

I also cannot unsee gaga in this. Besides the first one, it all reminds me of gaga. Its not being madonnanation. Its just so obvious

Archived