💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Doja Cat next album is done + 3 Cosmopolitan covers

Teletubby

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, Damon said:

i hope her next album has more pop songs like say so, her voice really shines on it and i'd like to hear her like that more often

I agree, she said her next album will have a lot of dancehall and Afro-beat influences on it.

vyniildisk

i loooover her sound, voice and music overall but i've been in several of her ig lives and there's something very off about her personality, she seems rude, eccentric and cocky (in a bad way) maybe i just don't get her sense of humour i guess

LittleMonster20
Just now, Dulo Peep said:

i loooover her sound, voice and music overall but i've been in several of her ig lives and there's something very off about her personality, she seems rude, eccentric and cocky (in a bad way) maybe i just don't get her sense of humour i guess

She’s always trolling, don’t take it serious. She’s barely on IG live recently. Which one were you on?

Curunir
34 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

She lives and breathes trolling :mark:

She even acknowledged it during her VMA acceptance speech, so don't take anything she says on Twitter/Instagram seriously :laughga:

vyniildisk
38 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

She’s always trolling, don’t take it serious. She’s barely on IG live recently. Which one were you on?

6 minutes ago, Curunir said:

She lives and breathes trolling :mark:

She even acknowledged it during her VMA acceptance speech, so don't take anything she says on Twitter/Instagram seriously :laughga:

No sympathy for trolls, sorry luvs xx

She can keep making bops tho 

Curunir
2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

She can keep making bops tho 

She's been surprisingly consistent in that regard. She basically saved Bebe Rexha's new song :mark:

Can't wait for the new album :excited2:

FentyGa

i love her but best new artist is between her and megan, and i dont want meg to get the best new artist curse, so...sorry doja

PsychoMaxcara
21 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

i love her but best new artist is between her and megan, and i dont want meg to get the best new artist curse, so...sorry doja

megan as in Meghan Trainor? :derpga:

Littlemonster19284

Don’t forget ladies and gentlemen, her main producer is Dr Luke. 

yes, keshas rapist. The reason why Kesha doesn’t have the career she deserves is dr Luke will never allow Kesha to become as famous as she once was, he still controls her, and for retaliation for Kesha telling on him, she will never go back to the tik tok level of success  she once had. And now Doja who’s a crack using white supremacist supporter is working with dr Luke for some cheap hits. Pathetic. 

Wolf Boy
7 hours ago, jcataloni said:

Don’t forget ladies and gentlemen, her main producer is Dr Luke. 

yes, keshas rapist. The reason why Kesha doesn’t have the career she deserves is dr Luke will never allow Kesha to become as famous as she once was, he still controls her, and for retaliation for Kesha telling on him, she will never go back to the tik tok level of success  she once had. And now Doja who’s a crack using white supremacist supporter is working with dr Luke for some cheap hits. Pathetic. 

rFtx-Jo0L9l4v0ubLibheo9xJ1VQ-X5-lal9Q_Ui

Midnight Summer

Y'all really need to stop throwing her relationship with Dr. Luke in her face. She signed with him when she was 17 years old. She was a MINOR. For all we know, he could've been grooming Doja for abuse too.

Adrenaliner
On 10/17/2020 at 2:26 PM, LittleMonster20 said:

That was all debunked. In May some incel leaked a video of her saying some racist things in a public chatroom surrounded by white people and people were saying she was hanging out with white supremacists. However, it turns out she was drunk, and there were multiple people of color there. Plus at the end of the day, she’s half South African and mixed so she can say the n-word if she wants, however she said she regrets it on her IG live. Also she had a song called ‘Dindu Nuffin’ which is a term to mock victims of police brutality, however the content of the song isn’t inherently racist, it’s her reclaiming the term which was used against her. People have since been really hard on her for being biracial, and claiming she isn’t black and bullying her for her features, but she really is black and it needs to stop. 

Oh okay! Thanks for the update!

Archived