Featured Posts

Teletubby

In Cosmopolitan magazine Doja Cat revealed her next album is done:
dfg.jpg

She also talked about comparing her to Cardi B and Nicki 
dfg.jpg
source

She is on Cosmopolitan covers in Croatia, Spain and Middle East
121526417_180109120326996_83642015981878121603792_624679398198749_80648808660164121664935_352678112845346_35355581225638

Doja-Cat-cosmo-cover.jpg?itok=B2dyKt3Rdoja-cat-cosmo-cover-4.jpgdoja-cat-cosmo-cover-2.jpgdoja-cat-cosmo-cover-3.jpg121487916_344999986927086_13266758146624ss.jpggfdfg.jpg
Photographer: Ruben Chamorro

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

I think shes a star. Her, Lizzo, Meg, Lil Nas X... those kinds of performers are the future of popular music. Pop enough for the gays and rap enough for everyone else

LittleMonster20

Doja is the most talented upcoming artist PERIOD. So rooting for her. I’ve recently gotten into her and she’s SO talented and has so many great songs. I suggest to listen to some of her earlier work (Amala) which is very overlooked. Also she’s one of the most beautiful woman in the world! 

StarstruckIllusion

GOD. SHES BEAUTIFULLLL STOPPP.  If this album is better than Hot Pink will be stanning. 

FrederickSpears

I really think and hope the next album is going to be amazing and better than the last one! She is a STAR. She is so likable and so pretty. I wanted to cop those magazine covers but of course they aren't in the US :interestinga:

Andreu
56 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Might not wanna put off Grammy voters :ohwell:

You think the grammy voters read croatian, middle eastern or croatian cosmopolitan? :deadbanana:

i hope her next album has more pop songs like say so, her voice really shines on it and i'd like to hear her like that more often

... and now i just sit in silence.

LittleMonster20
49 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:Isn't she a racist or something?

That was all debunked. In May some incel leaked a video of her saying some racist things in a public chatroom surrounded by white people and people were saying she was hanging out with white supremacists. However, it turns out she was drunk, and there were multiple people of color there. Plus at the end of the day, she’s half South African and mixed so she can say the n-word if she wants, however she said she regrets it on her IG live. Also she had a song called ‘Dindu Nuffin’ which is a term to mock victims of police brutality, however the content of the song isn’t inherently racist, it’s her reclaiming the term which was used against her. People have since been really hard on her for being biracial, and claiming she isn’t black and bullying her for her features, but she really is black and it needs to stop. 

Archived