🎃 Spotify Playlist 🎃

Sign in to follow this  
politics

Thailand needs your help

championfilm

Currently in Thailand, many people are fighting for our right and equality.

As a part of this little community, the community of love, kindness, positivity and equality, I wanna send this message to our fellow little monsters.

We need your help to spread the word to the world by retweeting this tweet, tag Gaga or any big organizations.

Helping us build the better and kinder place to live.

Love,

Thai Little Monster

To learn more about this please check out the #whatishappeninginthailand hashtag.

Edited by championfilm
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Shook 1

dit

I support you guys and I hope this gets more attention. Hopefully Gaga and other celebs can help ppl find out about the issue sis. Sending you all love and courage and encouragement <3

• Love 1

championfilm
Just now, dit said:

I support you guys and I hope this gets more attention. Hopefully Gaga and other celebs can help ppl find out about the issue sis. Sending you all love and courage and encouragement <3

Thank you! We're hoping for the better and your support helps us a lot. If our leaders won't help, sending this message to the world and big artists like Gaga is one of the best ways :hug:

• Love 1

whoresup

Thank you for sharing this I will try spread it too so more people will see :heart:  Sending love and hope to you!

• Love 1

championfilm
1 minute ago, whoresup said:

Thank you for sharing this I will try spread it too so more people will see :heart:  Sending love and hope to you!

Thanks for your support! Much love and respect to you :pawsup:

• Love 1