🎃 Spotify Playlist 🎃

Sign in to follow this  
society

Man beheads teacher in Paris

GretchenMiranda

Religioun is a social construct. None of that **** is real, it just gives peanut brained people something to hold onto and back up their personal beliefs. Religions are cults. Convince me otherwise ♥️

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 4

Sneaky

This is disgusting and embarassing AND sad, just digging a deeper grave for Islamic people – reputation wise.

I'm just stating facts, we all know how stigmatized the Islam is. Not saying that I have anything against this specific religion, I have a distaste for them all:ohwell:

Edited by Sneaky
Can't you try to feel? Never seen the future so real
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

FFXIV WhiteMage

This is saddening. 

I believe that those people that have the guts to do horrible things like this are psychopaths. So regardless of religion, substance they intake, or any circumstances - they will act ruthlessly and inhumane. Radical ideology only adds fuel to the flame. :saladga:

Edited by FFXIV WhiteMage
  • Like 3

MiQuenDroid
9 minutes ago, Fish said:

so what should we do? eradicate muslim people? ban islam from legal and allowed religions? 

Please tell us more 

Are you completely dumb? I reported your post.

All I ever wanted was love...

Cookie Tookie

And this is why I say that religion is a cancer upon society.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

FentyGa

religion sucks

• Love 1
  • Thanks 6

Queen Bitch

Well I see good reason to belittle Muhammad, but I'm afraid I will get banned if I say why.

You don't have to respect religion. You have a right to respect them, but not a duty. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

FATCAT

Some crazy person murdering someone is not justification for being islamaphobic in a thread. You can critique the religion, sure, but there's over a billion peaceful muslims all over the world that don't support these radical views.

Thanks

chilly waffle
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 4
  • Thanks 7