đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

No picture disc in boxset

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

PatrickMonster

We kinda knew this for a while because people e-mailed her store and they confirmed that it's not included. Funny story in my country's Media Markt its available to buy and they also stated it's including the Stupid Love picture disc. I wrote them an e-mail that they might get in trouble saying this, as when people buy it and its not in there they gonna be furious. They answered me just today that it really does not have the picture disc, and they planned to put it in the box but they didn't at the end. They were really thankful for the information and edited their description.

I'm pretty sure the price was decided while thinking this includes the picture disc. It makes nooo sense to ask for so much money while not giving pretty much anything in return. It's another failure from her team and Im kinda annoyed by how their handling her releases. They could have done so much more, just look at other artist's special releases they look so much better, contain so much better stuff for money like this and they don't upload a picture of the item with a sticker that says it contains something that's not included, that's like sooo unprofessional.

Gagaloo911

Ok

I see her team strikes again with the fraudery of it all for that price :triggered:

outtahere12428
5 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

I just want that new Chromatica photo, the third along :messga:

inb4 it’s not included when it comes 

6 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

I just want that new Chromatica photo, the third along :messga:

literally only reason i bought it :rip: 

numb the flame
5 hours ago, whipopotamus said:

Im just watching for the flash drive 

I’d love for the usb albums to make a comeback for this era

6 hours ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

ERu11yoXUAc8b3T.jpg

so this was just fanmade? ok :bear:

brb deleting my Twitter submissions 

This is the box set her fans need

7 hours ago, Lady Gayga said:

41Qt99p-OHL._SY355_.jpg

This what the stupid love cd should have looked yes it does have this picture on it but for some they decided to not cover the entire cd with it 

Archived