🎃 Spotify Playlist 🎃

Sign in to follow this  
society

Racist woman getting thrown out salon goes viral

HEARTSTOP
1 hour ago, Delaytica said:

Right?! There's been several Robins/Karens caught on video like this and they always go to "I'm so stressed right now" or "I'm going through a lot" so basically your inner racism comes out when you're going through a hard time? Ok...:billie:

AND the fact she tried to hit her I just :sharon:

The biggest stress she has in life is "having to deal with other filthy races", let's be real. :bear:

"Human stupidity knows no bounds." - Some Old Crazy Guy, Probably
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1

Delaytica
18 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

The biggest stress she has in life is "having to deal with other filthy races", let's be real. :bear:

Whats worse is I knew plenty of women like this where I grew up :bradley:

NCgaga

Where is the racism? 

I only say this because I come from a family of hairdressers. A lot of the times when my mom or grand mom had new hairdressers or ones just out of school, their clientele didn’t want the new or training hairdressers  to touch their hair-especially the older ones who build up a trust and want the same hairdresser each time. It’s super common.

i didn’t see this woman say anything racist. She very well could have before the video started, but the evidence isn’t there in what is shown. I don’t do bandwagon mentality. I need to see receipts. 

• Like 2

xoxo Craig
3 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Its right at the beginning of the video. Before the video starts it must have been agreed that the salon's owner's colleague (who is Hispanic) would do Karen's roots. This is when she melts down and refuses to accept that someone who is Hispanic will do her hair (video starts). I think she actually utters something about how white people are the boss and better than someone who isn't white, "there are supposed to be white workers" and thats when the owner says " uh uh nope not in this room, I'm the boss here Robin". The audio isn't very clear, so I may have misheard that. The client keeps making noises like she's going to be sick.

Then after that the client goes into a full meltdown...

Client: "I'm not paying her"

Owner: "But I do"

Client: "Do you want me to leave?"

Owner: "you wanna leave?!"

Client: "well yeah if YOU don’t do my hair"

Owner: "you don't have your colour on and you wanna talk to me like THAT?!

Robin, she is my ass-is-tant"

Client in tears: "I don't care, I want you to do my hair. I'm not telling you again"

Owner: don't talk to me like that

And the meltdown progresses and gets worse, to the point where the owner kicks her out.

The fact the racist tries to play the victim after she is actually kicked out :billie:  truly a disgusting woman

14 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

Where is the racism? 

I only say this because I come from a family of hairdressers. A lot of the times when my mom or grand mom had new hairdressers or ones just out of school, their clientele didn’t want the new or training hairdressers  to touch their hair-especially the older ones who build up a trust and want the same hairdresser each time. It’s super common.

i didn’t see this woman say anything racist. She very well could have before the video started, but the evidence isn’t there in what is shown. I don’t do bandwagon mentality. I need to see receipts. 

End Racism Now

LaLuna

I couldn't make out half of what they were saying but kudos to her for throwing out that racist bitch! I love that people have less and less tolerance to racism. 

LadyEnigma

the "i have alot of stress in my life" sounds like the lady who disrespected a flight attendant on a flight.

• Like 1

coolninjaguy
16 hours ago, NCgaga said:

Where is the racism? 

the owner in the video herself titled it "MY RACIST CLIENT TRIED TO HIT ME!" Clearly this must be an ongoing situation or something in the video that wasn't recorded. Also the fact that she tried to hit her just speaks depths about Karen.

Apparently the assistant was supposed to do touch ups and Karen agreed with it but when she saw that the assistant was hispanic thats when she started acting up.

Edited by coolninjaguy

frederiickx
20 minutes ago, coolninjaguy said:

the owner in the video herself titled it "MY RACIST CLIENT TRIED TO HIT ME!" Clearly this must be an ongoing situation or something in the video that wasn't recorded. Also the fact that she tried to hit her just speaks depths about Karen.

Apparently the assistant was supposed to do touch ups and Karen agreed with it but when she saw that the assistant was hispanic thats when she started acting up.

Yeah it was very clear she wanted a white assistant to do it.

Helxig
19 hours ago, Helxig said:

I actually had a client yesterday get angry at me and start raising her voice in the salon in front of everyone because she wanted foils instead of a toner and I politely told her I didn't have time as I was fully booked. She put on a whole show while I continued to speak calmly to her, before she started throwing her things in her bag and began to storm out...

But instead of just letting her leave I talked her down and squished her appointment in tomorrow :bear:  I really don't want to go in tomorrow with her as my first client and my overly squished in day... ugh.

As my old workmate and friend used to say "even crazy people need their hair done"

Update, my client came in this morning, sat down, and apologised and gave me a box of chocolate almonds :wtfga:  she said she'd been having a bad day and didn't mean to take it out on me. So I was very pleasantly surprised and now I'm happy with my delicious chocolate almonds :happy:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Love 2

Squidward T

Wait, how are we labeling her racist? Did she not want her to dye her hair because she was Hispanic or because she was new? The video doesn't make it clear?