⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🎃 The October fan mail is here! 🎃
opinion

The Family Jewels - MEGARATE

GGVS

Obsessions not being on the top 3 :saladga: this album is amazing from start to finish, though most of the songs had a chance on winning because they're all so amazing. So sad I missed it, I wish I had sent my scores. Let me know if you are making a Electra Heart Megarate.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

GGVS
1 hour ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Well as Marina said, you stick to your yoghurts I’ll stick to my apple pie :ohwell:

The lyrics are so emblematic of her early Brit-Quirk humourous lyrics, I think they’re so genius :nooo: The Girls Aloud reference, the tail wagging.... iconique. 

Yes OMG. This whole album is full of this kind of lyrics, that's one of the reasons I love it. Kinda reminds me of Lily Allen's Alright, Still and INYIM, and Amy Winehouse's Frank.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • Thanks 1

HausOfAntonio
1 hour ago, GGVS said:

Yes OMG. This whole album is full of this kind of lyrics, that's one of the reasons I love it. Kinda reminds me of Lily Allen's Alright, Still and INYIM, and Amy Winehouse's Frank.

I love having witnessed Marina’s lyrical journey through the years. You can tell how many layers she had to shed to get where she is now, which is a sophisticated and refined songwriter :legend: She can really do no wrong. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Glamourpuss

Sorry about the rates, don't hate me. It's not my favourite Marina album but I also do the maximum impact way of voting now which means not being so generous to make the results more varied. 

You did an excellent job but sorry I missed it @TwilightMonster

• Love 1

Glamourpuss
6 hours ago, TwilightMonster said:

Mowgli's Road would have been top 5 if @Glamourpuss didn't give it a 2 :billie:

I really don't like this one. :laughga: It seems to be a fan fave but I can't get into it. 

HausOfAntonio
4 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I really don't like this one. :laughga: It seems to be a fan fave but I can't get into it. 

danger smelling GIF

TwilightMonster

@HausOfAntonio was the most generous participant :heart:

@Glamourpuss was the harshest participant (as if that wasn’t obvious already :laughga:)

Katy and Gaga stan
  • LMAO 1