new video

Justin Bieber - Lonely

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PsychoMaxcara

I don't want to sound insensitive though I'm sure most people will interpret this as such, but I just want to slap certain celebrities in the face so they get a firm grip on reality. Like, sure, I get the fact his rise to fame and all the hate he went through as a direct result of that was a  L O T  to take for an adolescent boy and being treated like a product 24/7 by his team and not like a human being, and all... but you know, sometimes you take the good with the bad -- and the good, in his case -- is huge and unachievable by most people in their lifetime. He has a huge platform, millions of dollars, he's secured for life and so is his mom & dad. Many people struggle their entire lives to become financially independent of their parents and the luxury to get to that point AND give back to their families is truly a privilege. Also, he can spend the rest of his life doing whatever he pleases. He doesn't have to work a dead end job just to get by like most mortals.

So, I get that his life was by no means easy, but these attempts at making people feel sorry for him.... girl, just stick to the bops and you'll be good. No need for all that melodrama.

PsychoMaxcara
27 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Better than all of Changes except one song that I can't remember the name of!

Habitual? That was my only favorite song on that album.

Gimme More
13 hours ago, CHROMATICON said:

I don't like him at all but you can he has been struggling with a lot of things and he tries so hard everyday. Some of you are really insensitive, criticize Justin when he has depression just like Gaga and then some of y'all preach the importance of mental health. 

Justin grew up surrounded by fame, money, sex, drugs and exposed to a lot of things a kid shouldn't be exposed, he had no childhood, there's not one thing about his life private, even his body, and nowadays he's saying "**** this" and singing about the stuff that troubles his soul. 

Is he problematic sometimes? Yes, he has done questionable stuff but he's just like you and me, he has a soul, a heart that aches too and he grew up with that pain with the whole world watching him succeed and fail. It’s such a traumatic experience for a kid so please be respectful, it's not like he killed a baby or anything. 

13 hours ago, Oyster said:

Oh ok so when gaga opens up about her mental health struggles and how fame kills her, it’s art and genius. when JB does it, he’s lying because he has a wife and victimizing himself. some of you are so hypocritical, biased, and unkind. disgusting. 

:applause:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Wolf Boy
19 hours ago, Lighter said:

When you say want to k*ll black people at 16 it means you were brought up that way and you are that person. 

Holding a person to what they said at age 16 for their whole life. What a weird, negative, one dimensional way to view human beings......geez.

Archived