Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Justin Bieber - Lonely

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Oyster said:

Oh ok so when gaga opens up about her mental health struggles and how fame kills her, it’s art and genius. when JB does it, he’s lying because he has a wife and victimizing himself. some of you are so hypocritical, biased, and unkind. disgusting. 

No need to drag Gaga into this. She openly supports Justin’s struggles. 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUHlzdzH1t00CecEF9sKl

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lighter

When you say want to k*ll black people at 16 it means you were brought up that way and you are that person. So in my belief, he has a heart of a bad person and he’s ok with that

TimisaMonster
30 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

That's not how depression works. 

I get he has depression but I still find it hard to feel sorry for him based on everything he has done and now struggles with mental health but also the guilt of leaving his reputation in the trash and is now trying to fix it... :oops:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

RichAssPiss
12 minutes ago, Oyster said:

Oh ok so when gaga opens up about her mental health struggles and how fame kills her, it’s art and genius. when JB does it, he’s lying because he has a wife and victimizing himself. some of you are so hypocritical, biased, and unkind. disgusting. 

If it makes you feel any better, I also dislike Gaga's woe is me celebrity song ("Fun Tonight"). No one needs that now.

Lighter
26 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I get he has depression but I still find it hard to feel sorry for him based on everything he has done and now struggles with mental health but also the guilt of leaving his reputation in the trash and is now trying to fix it... :oops:

He almost killed Paparazzis for god’s sake

Sorcerer

So I guess he's going on in this deep, emotional struggle musical phase. I like that he's gettine more sincere. But yeah, the song is just ok. Pretty cliché lyrics. Jacob Tremblay, a great actor, did nothing in the video.

selenalavigne

Benny Blanco? did he play the cute li

42 minutes ago, Oyster said:

I don't like Bieber all that much but this is so true.

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

CHROMATICON
37 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

It’s called growth. Also, you don't get to judge someone else's process of overcoming mental health issue, literally everyone process it in weird and sometimes problematic ways, Gaga literally collabed with a rapist on a that says "do what you want with my body" and like she explained, she was in such a hard, dark place. 

Your comment reeks ignorance and lack of empathy. Literally if you don't have something nice to say about someone with mental health issues just don't say anything. There are a lot people on this forum who suffers from some, including me, so please, avoid those comments. 

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, CHROMATICON said:

It’s called growth. Also, you don't get to judge someone else's process of overcoming mental health issue, literally everyone process it in weird and sometimes problematic ways, Gaga literally collabed with a rapist on a that says "do what you want with my body" and like she explained, she was in such a hard, dark place. 

Your comment reeks ignorance and lack of empathy. Literally if you don't have something nice to say about someone with mental health issues just don't say anything. There are a lot people on this forum who suffers from some, including me, so please, avoid those comments. 

When was I judging him? I shared my opinion and just don't get the "feel sorry for Justin" trend...he may have been young but he CHOSE to act out the way he did and some of the things he did were so extra and beyond...that wasn't mental health that was just plain acting out and he was a real jerk to both his fans and the law. 

NOW he realizes all of that pent up frustration has turned into depression, anxiety, etc and he is processing it in his own way later in life 

I'm happy he is finally growing up and doing his best to be a better person but he is gonna have to do so in action and not just in music 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

That's the saddest thing ever. Never thought he was as distraught as that about his early fame. Maybe some can cope with it some can't, tbh I cant understand how fame can ruin ur childhood I try to put myself in these people's shoes like Michael Jackson, Judy Garland etc..but I can't figure out what it can do as you grow up and didn't have the childhood or teenage years that we normally do. I always think, it must be fun to perform and have fans and do fun music videos, travel the world but I guess it sucks??? And having all the money in the world where u dont even have to work ur ass off in college + work as a cashier like I did for years since the age of 15 years old, meanwhile Bieber made millions, and his future was set. I don't know Ive never been able to see how his life is worse than my normal life, but obviously there's something there that's not good for your mental health I just dont understand though... 

I feel empathy for him and hope he gets better but sometimes he makes it hard. Joining Hillsong or whatever name that weird church is which is homophobic, to then being very rude to people especially his fans, to acting like an entitled child, I think he has a lot to improve in terms of his personnality and how he treats people around him if he wants compassion so much from the public. Another part is that, being famous entails you will be criticized, nothing in life you can have only the good parts, for most people they only have mediocre if not bad parts so asking for this much compassion and acting like a victim in this song and video, I find it sad and important he expresses himself but at the same time it's a bit pathetic... to me at least

PartySick

Ah, child stars :bradley:

I think Justin's depression is legit the main reason I like him. His music is hit and miss (this song is honestly a miss) but just like with Michael Jackson, there's something about these people that grow up famous only to end up feeling so isolated even when they have everything.

Gaga finds fame suffocating and toxic but she still got to experience her formative years as a relative nobody and only got famous after knowing who she was and what she wanted. Imagine having to grow up with millions of eyes on your every move.

🖤

Louououonely

Louououoooonely

:selena:

Seriously. The whole thing is a cringefest... 

It is traumatizing being that famous and growing up like that. But i judge music for what it is, and this is no good for me. Some parts were well sung tho. Kudos for improving

Archived