new video

Justin Bieber - Lonely

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino

It's good but short. I guess the actor (he's from the movie Wonder but I forgot his name) is supposed to be playing young Bieber.

Chinosky

Holy shiet it's Jacob Tremblay! That kid's gonna garner awards some day :tony: 

I like the concept and the execution, the song's just fine.

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

RichAssPiss

I'll pass on faux deep Bieber. The whole pandemic poverty **** of "Holy" was gross enough. We don't need any of this.

TimisaMonster

All his choruses sound the same :smh:

Also why is he talking about lonely when he has a wife that's always by his side?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

CHROMATICON

I don't like him at all but you can he has been struggling with a lot of things and he tries so hard everyday. Some of you are really insensitive, criticize Justin when he has depression just like Gaga and then some of y'all preach the importance of mental health. 

Justin grew up surrounded by fame, money, sex, drugs and exposed to a lot of things a kid shouldn't be exposed, he had no childhood, there's not one thing about his life private, even his body, and nowadays he's saying "**** this" and singing about the stuff that troubles his soul. 

Is he problematic sometimes? Yes, he has done questionable stuff but he's just like you and me, he has a soul, a heart that aches too and he grew up with that pain with the whole world watching him succeed and fail. It’s such a traumatic experience for a kid so please be respectful, it's not like he killed a baby or anything. 

CHROMATICON
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

All his choruses sound the same :smh:

Also why is he talking about lonely when he has a wife that's always by his side?

That's not how depression works. 

Justin Drew Bieber
4 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

I don't like him at all but you can he has been struggling with a lot of things and he tries so hard everyday. Some of you are really insensitive, criticize Justin when he has depression just like Gaga and then some of y'all preach the importance of mental health. 

Justin grew up surrounded by fame, money, sex, drugs and exposed to a lot of things a kid shouldn't be exposed, he had no childhood, there's not one thing about his life private, even his body, and nowadays he's saying "**** this" and singing about the stuff that troubles his soul. 

Is he problematic sometimes? Yes, he has done questionable stuff but he's just like you and me, he has a soul, a heart that aches too and he grew up with that pain with the whole world watching him succeed and fail. It’s such a traumatic experience for a kid so please be respectful, it's not like he killed a baby or anything. 

It’s a miracle that he was able to get through all he’s been through, and I think he’s finally on the right path to healing.

Flawless

I honestly liked the song! it's better than holy imo. I used to bash him whenever I could but I realized that's really toxic and kinda disrespectful. Hope he finds peace and become more mature everyday and in the end I like a lot of his songs. Also @Justin Drew Bieber is such a cool member that I feel bad to bash justin here :ally:

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Why are people so insensitive? You can dislike him and still be respectful. He was just a child when he became one of the most popular people on the planet. I’m sure it was not easy for him growing up. I don’t listen to his music but it doesn’t hurt to be kind.

Oh ok so when gaga opens up about her mental health struggles and how fame kills her, it’s art and genius. when JB does it, he’s lying because he has a wife and victimizing himself. some of you are so hypocritical, biased, and unkind. disgusting. 

44 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

I'll pass on faux deep Bieber. The whole pandemic poverty **** of "Holy" was gross enough. We don't need any of this.

oof

Archived