💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ask your local perfume shop...

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

...whether they‘ll give you their Valentino Voce Viva posters and displays when they don’t need them anymore. I just asked the store manager of one of the biggest perfume shops in Vienna yesterday and she actually said I can come and pick up this huge Valentino poster on Monday - for free! It‘s really huge...1mx1,5m (3‘3“x4‘9“) :) 

Just ask, if you‘re lucky maybe you‘ll get one too :) 

tylertremallose

i asked my local ones and they said they need to keep them for at least 6 months per requirement of Valentino 

FrederickSpears

I've done this before back in the day when Britney would have stuff up and they always give you them usually! 

Stupid Oreo

They dont have them here! If anyone wants to help me get one please send me a message:fatcat:

NewUsername

In my country Valentino is quite exclusive to one retailer and they don't have posters (yet), at least not when I went to them several times to check.

bluemonkey

I just wish the ad wasn’t so plain...I mean she’s gorgeous but it could’ve been a bit more...idk more? 

4 minutes ago, bluemonkey said:

I just wish the ad wasn’t so plain...I mean she’s gorgeous but it could’ve been a bit more...idk more? 

Well, it's not a Gaga perfume, it's just a perfume she's promoting. I don't think she can choose everything about style and artistic direction

💜

bluemonkey
Just now, Focz said:

Well, it's not a Gaga perfume, it's just a perfume she's promoting. I don't think she can choose everything about style and artistic direction

I’m talking about them

Archived